Chpt 3

Chpt 3

I woke up on swoozie's bed, and he was laying right next to me. He was on his phone. I yawned and sat up and inhaled. "Morin' swoozie." I said, stretching. I got up to get breakfast.

Swoozie's POV

I watched her as she left, I was low key crushing on Shyler. She is so cute, and I really like her, she's a geek and a huge gamer, not only that she's so nice, and sweet. And she is so pretty, and she's really unlike any other girl I've met. She came back with some toast. She handed me a piece and I grabbed it eating it. We started talking and some how we got onto the subject of dating. "Yeah I've been single since I graduated high school." She said. "That's weird, you're so cute, how are you single?" I asked.

Back to Shyler's pov

I blushed. Did my best friend just call me cute. Before I could react properly his phone rang. After a few moments of talking he hung up. "Hey shy, you wanna go to a YouTube party?" He asked me. I nodded. "I'll get ready." I said getting up. I grabbed some of my clothes, and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I decided on a side braid. When I was done with my hair, I got dressed in a flannel over shirt and a black crop top that had a middle finger on it, and some black waist high shorts. I decided against heels because I don't like them. And so I put on my knee high black converse. I just put on eyeliner on and smoked it out before putting on some chaps stick. I looked good if I do say so my self. When I walked out sWoozie was dressed and he looked awesome as always. "Wow, you look... Wow." He said. "Thank you looked pretty 'Wow' yourself, swooz." I said, chuckling. We walked out to his car and began the drive to the party.

When we got to the party here were so many awesome you tubers. Like Michelle phan, blacksen, iisuperwomanii, and so many more. I was internally fangirling. Lilly came over to say hi to sWoozie and I was just standing there looking around, absorbing everything about my surrounding. "Hey sWoozie you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend." Lilly said. I choked on my spit. "W-we're not dating." SWoozie said. Lilly looked at me doubtfully. "Okay, what ever you say." She said. "Hey what's your name?" She asked me. "Oh my name is Shyler." I said. The next 15 minutes were if just introducing my self to everyone. After a couple of hours people started going to clubs and bars. "Hey, swooz can we go to?" I asked after hearing most of the people leave. He nodded chuckling at my whining. We went with everyone else walking to a club. We went in and every one started dancing. SWoozie bright me to the dance floor and danced with me. After a while we went to get drinks, I mainly got Coca-Cola but as we were walking back to our friends I felt someone smack my butt. "Ow!" I exclaimed. "What's wrong?" Swooz asked. My eye brows furrowed, but I shook my head. "N-nothing." I said. He looked at me. "Shy you can tell me." He said. I nodded. I got him to kneel down so I could tell him with out yelling. "Someone smacked my butt." I said. He frowned. "Well do you want to go home?" He asked. I nodded. We said good bye and left. "I'm sorry I made us leave." I said. "Hey it's okay, you didn't do anything wrong." SWoozie told me. I nodded. When we got home I hugged him. "Thank you." I said. He hugged me back and chuckled. "What's so funny." "I asked. "You're really small." He said. "I'm the same size I've always been." I laughed. "You're travel sized, I like it." He said. I laughed.

We spent the rest of the night snuggling and watching Disney. "I am the biggest Disney fan." I said. He scoffed. "I am clearly the biggest Disney fan." He said. "No your not!" I exclaimed. "Yes I am!" He exclaimed. "Dem's be fightin' words, swooz." I said. He laughed. "Bring it on shorty." He said. I tackled him into the floor and we start fighting. Not like MMA style but we'd smack each other with pillows, and pin each other down. I had pinned him down before he flipped us so he was on top of me. And everything changed. The atmosphere, and his attitude. He leaned down and our lips touched. We kissed. It was sweet and innocent but switched to something deeper and the kiss became more passionate. He leaned us both up, but never separated our lips. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we started making out. I loved every second of it. He moves from my lips down to my neck and starts kissing my neck. I let out a quiet moan, and he seemed to realize what he was doing. And he stopped. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean-" I cut him off with another kiss. I dominated the kiss this time and he fell back me laying on top of him. I felt him relax into the kiss and he wrapped his arms around me, before settling his hands on my hips. He smiled and we broke the kiss. I blushed lightly. "Umm, sorry?" I said sheepishly. He laughed this time. "It's okay." He said. We got up as sat in uncomfortable silence. "Hey, Shy?" He asked. I looked at him. "You wanna go on a date?" he asked. I looked at him, smiling. "Of course." I spoke