Prologue

My eyes widened in shock. Oh my Allah. Don't tell me it's that rich snob. Why the heck is he here?

Meet Zain Amadi- Yes he's your typical popular guy. And not only that, but he's the richest young model out there. He moves to London to finally finish off his A levels.

Meet Aaliyah Eliyas- A hardworking, smart, pretty, bubbly and cheerful 18 year old hijabi. She loves to talk and make friends and is currently through her last year at college. She's trying to wrap her last year up and get into a good university. Her family aren't poor, they are a well going middle class family. Aaliyah has big dreams to get a well paid job and make her family proud. She wants to be well known to the world.

So what happens when these two bump into each other, again?

It takes more than a splash of coffee and a tantrum at the mall to make fate decide for them to bump into each other again.

The rich, handsome model doesn't only appear in her school life, but she appears in his modelling career too.

And guess what? Aaliyah can stand everyone and anyone but him. A guy that somehow makes every single one of her nerves infuriate.

Will she be able to handle jerk face's presence everywhere she goes? And on top of that, balance a modelling career?

Why? How? Read this crazy spiritual romantic comedy and find out!

You can't help but say, 'How Cliche'.

A/N: CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING.
ALL CHAPTERS WILL BE REPUBLISHED AS A FINISHED BOOK.

Until Next Time:😂😜
R3HIJABI💎