Morning

"Jack we're going to be late if you keep sleeping!" Signe yelled up the stairs from where she was making breakfast in the kitchen.

She was already dressed in a casual, light, long-sleeve dark gray coat, black leggings, and short black combat boots. She also had a long mustard yellow scarf wrapped around her neck, her short chocolate brown hair lightly curled barely past her ears.

She also made sure to keep her makeup casual, choosing a light pink lipstick instead of the red wine one she usually wore.

"But Woosh, it's four in the morning!" Signe heard Sean groan groggily from upstairs.

I guess that's my nickname of the day, Signe thought with wry amusement.

He usually chose a different nickname everyday. Sean had a seemingly endless amount of nicknames for Signe like Wish or Wiishu, but his favorite one he used, especially when he wanted something, was Woosh.

"I'm making chocolate chip pancakes!" Signe shouted back in an attempt to coax the weary Irishman out of bed.

That seemed to work.

She heard Sean groan once more before the bed creaked loudly, alerting her that he was getting out of bed.

Satisfied, Signe went back to making pancakes, humming a song she had forgotten the name of but had stuck in her head while she worked.

"Morning." Sean yawned, stretching his arms high over his head as he leaned his back against the doorframe of the kitchen.

"Top o' the morning to ye laddie." Signe mocked his intro, earning a soft chuckle of amusement from him as he entered the room.

He was dressed in a rusty red hoodie, black jeans, and a pair of black tennis shoes. His faded yellow-green hair was somewhat concealed by his light gray knit cap he had covering it.

Only he had put it on backwards.

"Sean, you feeling a little tired?" Signe asked him sympathetically as she reached over and fixed his hat so the bill was in the front.

"Oh. Thanks." Sean smiled sheepishly as she briefly kissed him on the cheek.

"Aren't we supposed to be on a diet?" Sean frowned quizzically at the delicious pancakes.

"Shhh." Signe pressed a finger to his lips to silence him. She quickly pulled it back in disgust when he licked her finger.

"Ewww." She grimaced as she tried to wipe her saliva covered finger on his sweatshirt as revenge. He narrowly dodged it by quickly stepping to the side, playfully sticking his tongue out at her as she rolled her eyes and gave up her chase. Instead, she washed her hands in the kitchen sink before grabbing a plate, piling it with pancakes before drowning them with syrup and strawberries she had cut.

"You going to the panel?" Sean asked hopefully as he sat down at the table and began eating his breakfast while scrolling through Twitter, occasionally answering a few tweets that had actual questions that weren't about when he would be marrying Signe. He was glad to see that his fans like her though, even though he knew that if they didn't they would just have to suck it up.

He wasn't going to leave her anytime soon.

"Nah, I'm probably just gonna stay home so I could work on some commissions and upload a couple of videos." Signe's gaze dropped to her half eaten breakfast, biting her lip.

"O-oh, okay." Sean swallowed hard as he fought to hide his disappointment, disguising it by flashing her a weak smile. He had hoped she would go with him since he hated going anywhere without her.

Especially since he was leaving the country.

He noticed her shoulders were shaking and a first he was worried she was crying as he got up from the table and hugged her, feeling a knot of guilt form in his stomach.

She wasn't crying.

Upon further inspection, he realized that she was actually laughing, the tears in her eyes just tears of laughter.

"What?" Sean pouted, folding his arms across his chest with a small frown as Signe wiped away the rest of hers tears with the sleeve of her coat.

"Sorry, your reaction was priceless! Of course I'm going you goof, I wouldn't miss it." Signe assured Sean, reaching over and pulling him into a hug.

"That wasn't funny!" Sean whined as he went back to eating his breakfast.

"You're right it wasn't funny...it was hilarious." Signe smirked.

Once the two finished eating, they rinsed their dishes and placed them in the dishwasher before going back upstairs to their bedroom to grab their fully packed suitcases.

"What did you pack in this, bricks?" Sean grunted as he picked up both of their suitcases, nearly falling over in the process.

"Well of course, I would never go anywhere without bricks." Signe stated sarcastically with a dramatic eye roll before taking her suitcase from him so he didn't fall down the stairs.

"You ready to go?" Sean asked Signe, his hand poised to open the door.

She glanced around the slightly more empty apartment before nodding.

"Boston Massachusetts here we come!" Sean yelled excitedly before pulling the door open and running out. Signe rolled her eyes again with a small smile as she followed him, making sure to remember to lock the door before following him down the stairs out of the apartment building and to the deserted street.

"Hey!" Sean waved frantically at a taxi driving by with his free hand, huffing in irritation as the taxi drove on.

"Dick head." He muttered sourly under his breath.

"Wait!" Signe yelled at another taxi passing by. Thankfully this one pulled over beside them.

"You're a wizard!" Sean teasingly accused Signe as they managed to cram their luggage in the backseat with them.

"I prefer the term witch thank you very much." She countered.

Where to?" The driver turned back to look at the couple.

"The nearest airport please." Sean handed the driver a handful of euros.  The driver nodded before pulling away from the side of the street taking them to their destination.

Once they arrived, they had plenty of time to take their luggage and find a seat, waiting somewhat impatiently for their flight number to be announced.

While they waited, Signe helped Sean sift through the chaos that was the YouTube comments, responding to a few while simultaneously taking care of the haters.

"Flight 327 will be taking off in five minutes." A female voice overhead announced.

"C'mon." Signe nudged Sean in the ribs to get his attention. His attention remained fixated on the screen for a moment longer before turning it off and sticking it into his pocket, grabbing his suitcase and following Signe to drop their luggage off.

They managed to get on the plane just in time, Sean sitting in the first row, choosing the window seat.

Signe half listened to the pilot speak as she took her art supplies out of the smaller bag she brought with her.

"Estimated length of flight: six and a half hours. Enjoy your flight!" The pilot finished before the intercom went silent after a soft click.

Signe turned to talk to Sean, but he was already asleep, his head leaning against her shoulder. Strands of hair drooped over his eyes, the bill of hi hat pulled down yellow to cover part of his face.

"Goodnight." Signe lightly kissed his forehead before she started drawing, already knowing what to draw.