First Day

Ella POV

It was already noon when I wake up, I reluctantly get out of bed having to go to the bathroom. I can hear soft snoring coming from Nicks room, I know he is still asleep. Not bothering to wake him since it is Sunday I went to the kitchen to make us ah quick lunch since is only the two of us no need for ah big spread. I started cutting up the seasoning first whiles the chicken tore off, my mind drifted back to the previous night and my in counter with my strange neighbor and the way I feel when he touched my skin causing butterflies to irrupt in my stomach, I pshake off the thought and tried to focus on the task at hand. I made stew chicken white cook up rice potato salad and mango chutney. It was after four when I finished cooking "Nick I done cook come eat" I yelled hopefully food will get him out of bed. Of course it works, I put on ah Fast Five movie for to watch while we eat.

   The evening quickly turned to night as I organized my stuff for my first day to my now school. God knows I don't do good with new. Bag is packed 'check ' shoes and socks ' check ' uniform iron check I think that's all I'm done. Oh my look at the time ten twenty one pm on the clock on the wall show 'time for bed I have to be up six o clock bright eyes and bushy tale in the morning. " I thought to myself I lay on my bed under my favorite blanket, sleep soon took me in.

   Loving can hurt
Loving can hurt sometimes
But is the only thing that I know
When it get hard
You Know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that makes you feel alive....

I wake to the sweet sound of Ed Sheeran photographs on the alarm. I reluctantly dragged myself out of bed and head straight for the  . I turned on the shower for the water to heat up while I brush my teeth, by then it water temperature was perfect. Just letting the warmth embrace me the water run down my body for about five minutes before I took my lavender body wash and shampoo, I began soaping my skin and washing my hair. I wash off the lather grab a fluffy white towel off the towel rack and rapped my body and another to rap my hair. Before I get dressed " Nick time to get up" Alla shouted from down stairs. I went into my room to finish getting dressed, standing in front the full length mirror to get ah good look at myself. 'Not bad' white shirt, royal blue pelted skirt three inches above my knee and white knee high socks and black shoes also a royal blue tie. I Comb my still damp hair into a neat bun making sure not a stray hair out of place. Heading to the kitchen to get breakfast I saw me dad on the phone in a very heated conversation, or more of ah argument he looks like he is going to pop a blood vessel. "No I said it will not come to that ever am I making myself fucking clear"he roared into the phone. Makes no sense staying around when dad is in his moods his tantrum can get ugly.

In the kitchen I got two bowls and pure Frosted Flakes and milk into them just as I jump onto the bar stool Nick entered the kitchen taking the seat next to me we eat quickly we had about one hour to get to school and it is about forty five minutes driving to get there. When we bfinish eating we both called out to let our parents know we are leaving we got into the car and we and reversed out of the driveway and we are off. On the highway the traffic was not so bad we should reach in time to school "Nick what was dad so mad about I heard him on the phone yelling at someone he was enraged " I enquirer trying to get a better understanding as to what it is going on. "Not sure nah you how he stop he way or no way " he replied trying to ease my worries with a small smile plastered on his face but I can tell it was not real. The rest of the way we didn't say anything else to each other just listen to music of Sean Paul. As we arrive in the school parking lot it was seven forty five that left fifteen minutes for the bell. Chloe came to meet us by the car with her friends they too just arrived "hey guys what's up " she greeted us taking her place at Nick side pecking him on his lips before we all walk to the school building " what class u have Frist "she enquirers "where is the principal office we have to check in with her to find out our classes also collect our timetables " I respond looking around at the surroundings which is a very nice scenery with Pam plants lining the walkway on either sides and to the left is a lorn with a few different flower plants leading to the back of the first building. The building itself was very morden with big glass windows, off white walls and a automatic sliding door which is glass as well.

" This way " Chloe directed us pointing to her left we all just followed the hallway was decorated with pictures of the passed students, teachers, principals the president, prime minister and art displays from the art classes ' I think I will fit right inn here' I thought to myself as we entered the office at the front desk sits a old lady with purple-gray hair light brown skin and her eyes were purple? I just simply couldn't take my eyes off her she was stunning in a strange way " yes dares how may I help you " she smiles looking up from her computer wow her Teeth are pearly white and perfect pulling myself from her captivating looks " ah yeah I am Ella and this is Nick Mohamed today is our first day" I introduced " oh yes of course I was expecting you these are your time tables and you are in from five n and he is in from four c " she said handing us two folders "thank you "we all muttered as we leave the office the hallway leads us to the next building where the home classes are Nick classroom is four doors before mine he Chloe, Brittany and Rebecca are all in the same class "bye" we say our fear well as they disappear into there classroom leaving me in the hallway I quickly passed through the other students all going to their respective classes.

right before I stepped inside the bell rang signaling the school day has begun "everyone this is Ella Mohamed please welcome her, take a seat wherever has space " the teacher instructed me as he turns to write on the white board' Mr. Obrian '. there was only one empty seat to the middle of the classroom, I walk to the seat feeling the eyes of the entire class on me there was a guy in the seat next to the empty one. He has tightly curled black hair brown skin hazel brown eyes and pink lips all in all he is very handsome. "hey I am Anthony " he said reaching out his hand to me I took his hand giving him a little shake. Me. Obrian addressed the class " ok settle down everybody for role call ".

"What class you have Frist" Anthony whisper
" mathematics double "
"me too we can walk together if you want"
"yeah that will be great, I have no clue where it is" with a small smile on my face I answered in realization I didn't know where any of my classes were". "ok you may go to your respective classes and no liming in the hallway" ordered Mr. Obrian everyone got out of their seat taking all their belongings with them. Anthony introduced me to some of his friends whiles we wait to exit the classroom " Ella this is Kevin and keron they are twins and Miguel" they all said "hi" in union. "Hey" I simply replied, the hallway was full of children rushing to their classes "where did you move from Ella"asked Keron I think or was it Kevin it is difficult to tell the twins apart they both have brown hair, tan skin, sharp jawline, long side burns and pink lips the only difference is their eyes one was gray and the other green. "Guyana my parents got better business opportunity over here " I explained. We all sit together in math class, the rest of the day went fast I walked with the guys to the cafeteria Nick, Chloe and her friends were already waiting for me in front "how is your day going so far " Chloe asked in her cheerful way "good Anthony helped me find my way around "I could not help the smile on my face as we all walk into the cafeteria.