Encounter pt.2

' - this is for what they are thinking
"- this is for what they are saying outloud

Yoongi POV

A guy bumped into me and i went to catch him when he was about to fall down. 'This guy sure is tiny, he's light'
I looked at the boy whose eyes are still shut.

When he opened his eyes we stared at each other and the guy suddenly became so red. ' He sure has nice lips... woah what? he's a guy.'

"s-so-so-sorry" the guy stuttered, ' what's with his voice it sounds like an angel.... again woah, what's with me?'

"...Tsk... watch where you're going" i said then i saw him frown, something inside me squeezed. Seriously whats wrong with me. Then he walked away. Who is that person anyway?

Third person POV

"Yah! yoongi hyung!" A browned haired boy with his boxy smile, shouted.

"Mwo? Yah?" He smacked the back of the boy's head. "Taehyung ah~ you know how yoongi don't want you to do that" a handsome guy who was wearing pink said. "But jin hyung, it was just an expression of mine hehe ;)" taehyung said

"So hyung, who was that guy earlier?"

Yoongi POV

"So hyung, who was that guy earlier?"
Jungkook asked. "I dont know, he just bumped into me and i just caught him, that's all" i replied. "Well he looks cute..." jungkook mumbled but we heard him. Then we looked at him, cause he just called someone cute because he rarely compliments people.

" He's a guy you know?" I said. " Gender doesnt have anything to do with being cute hyung" hoseok said while acting cute with his hobihobi~ thing, seriously he needs to stop that. "Guys!" Namjoon shouted, "where were you namjoonah?" Jin asked, "i was stopped by those girls at the front" namjoon replied. "Well next time wake up earlier" i said to him.

"Jungkook also wakes up late and Im even earlier than him, also to tell you the truth we're the ones who's always early in this school and it's only 7:40 am, class starts at 8:30 am" namjoon whined.

"Well we can't help it, we're so popular it's hard to handle our fans" taehyung said with his chin high up.

"Stop being boastful taehyungah" jin hyung said. While we were talking i cant help but think about the boy.

After some time and we went to our respective classes.

Jimin POV

I went to my classroom rather feeling sad because of what happened. I was the first one at the classroom since it was still early. I settled at the back seat since i was to shy to seat at the front.when suddenly someone tapped my shoulders

I turned around and saw a brown haired guy along with a raven haired guy.

'Wow they're handsome! Is everyone in this school this handsome'."ohh!! You're the one who bumped into yoongi hyung" the brown haired guy said. So that was yoongi-shii.

"Uhmmmm...."the raven haired guy said, ohno i was staring at them for too long. I blushed hard.

"Well i know that you're shocked to see a guy as beautiful as me, but its nice to meet you chingu yahh! I'm taehyung and this is my brother jungkook" the brown haired guy said

I giggled at what he said, ' he's weird but nice ,I didn't know that i'll make friends this fast I'm so happyyy~.', then I saw both of them smiled at me.

"I'm P-Park Jimin", i held out my hand to shake hands with them, "uhmm... nice to mee-" when suddenly taehyung grabbed my hands."Wahhhh~~~ your hands are so tiny its cuteee, now that i look at you carefully you are cute as welll ~ kyaaa" taehyung squeeled his face was so close to mine, 'what's with people having their face so close? Are their eyesight also blurry like mine?' (Jimin thought innocently).

"Stopped that taehyung hyung he's feeling uncomfortable" jungkook said

I blushed at what taehyung said 0///0
"Uhmm.. its o-okay i was just..." i stuttered. " see jungkookah he said it was okay", taehyung said when suddenly the bell rang and we sat our seats with taehyung seating at my right side and jungkook at the left.

As the class go by I could feel that both of them are staring at me, 'is there something wrong with me?' I turned red.

'There where so many things happening to me today' jimin thought. As the day goes by and it was finally time to go home.

A.N. already working on the next chapterr , im trying to have many POV so that you guys will know what everybody thinks xD next chap is a new POV

Again please suggest me some things so that i will have more ideas in the upcoming chapterss :)))) thank you!!!