Unexpected Meeting pt.2

Third person POV

"!!!!" Jimin gasped. Yoongi, jungkook and taehyung were shocked as well. "Jiminieeeeeeee!!!!" Taehyung exclaimed, then he went and hugged jimin, jimin was flustered but he still hugged back, beacause he likes hugs.

The guys were staring at the scene. Suddenly jimin hid his head on taehyung, and taehyung thought it was the cutest thing ever!

"Oh, i see you guys know each other already?" Jongshin said. "Ne appa!", taehyung said still hugging jimin.

Suddenly jungkook pulled taehyung away from jimin, "hyung, stop that you're squeezing jimin to death" jungkook said.
"You know him too?" Yoongi asked  jungkook, ignoring the fact that he didnt call jimin, hyung.

Jungkook looked at yoongi and answered, "ne hyung. Me, taehyung hyung, and jimin are classmates."

Yoongi POV

'whats this boy doing here?...dont tell his the son our dad was talking about.
well duh yoongi! Why else would he be here at this house?', our dad said he's an only son and he's the same age as taehyung if i remember correctly.'

'And these two brothers of mine know them already, why are they this close already? When today's the only first time they met. Something inside me squeezed when taehyung hugged this jimin , again what's with these squeezing am I sick?'

Jimin POV

'what are they doing here? Don't tell me,
one-two-three... six, they're the sons omma was talking about, '

"Jiminieeeeeeee!!!!" Taehyung said then he suddenly hugged me, I was flustered at first but i cant resist hugs so I hugged him back. I saw them staring at me so I hid my head on taehyung, cause i was embarrassed.

"Oh, i see you guys know each other already?" Jongshin said. "Ne appa!", taehyung said while he still hugging me. I cant get away from taehyung because he's hugging me so tight.

Suddenly jungkook pulled taehyung away from jimin, "hyung, stop that you're squeezing jimin to death" jungkook said.

Then yoongi-shii asked something to jungkook. I didnt really hear them so i just went ahead and let them in.

Jin POV
(A.N. yehey another POV!! XD)

'What's with those three and this cute little boy?, Do they know each other?'. 'I never saw yoongi so shocked before, didnt know he could open his eyes that wide haha xD'

When suddenly i remembered the boy who bumped into yoongi! , I didnt really see his face clearly but he did have this really big glasses.

Seems like taehyung as well as.. jungkook likes this little boy :), this seems like a good thing since we are going to be a family.

Third person POV

Jimin let jongshin and his sons come in inside their house. The sons all gathered in the living room while jongshin went to jimin's mother.

"So for starters lets introduce ourselves, Annyeong Jimin-shii, I'm seokjin but call me jin hyung okay?" Jin smiled at jimin.
Then jimin nod with a slight blush on his face.

"He's so cuteee!!!!! Kyaaaaa!!!!" Hoseok said while pinching jimins cheek. "Stop that hyung" jungkook said

"Annyeong jiminiee i'm your hope i'm your angel, im J-hope!!! Call me hyung okay~" hoseok said, "he's name is hoseok but he likes to be called jhope" said namjoon,

"Well I'm namjoon, and i like to rap, nice to meet you jimin.", "wow! That's amazing, I want to rap to but im not good at it" jimin said while pouting. Namjoon laughed at the sight of jimin pouting. 'He looks like a baby' namjoon thought. "Dont worry i can teach you" namjoon said.

"Really!?, I'll count on you namjoon hyung!" Jimin said excitedly with a smile and his eyes going into a crescent line.
'The brothers looked at jimin as if his the cutest thing in this world.'

"Hehe jiminie i can also teach you how to rap" taehyung said, then everybody turned quiet..."hey! You guys are mean" taehyung exclaimed

Jungkook suddenly told jimin to just ignore taehyung and so he did even if he didnt want to because jungkook's voice was  just to nice and deep that jimin has to follow what he said.

"Well anyway lets continue with the introduction." Jin said. "Jiminie already know me and jungkook, so yoongi hyung it's your turn" taehyung said.

"........." , yoongi stared at jimin, and jimin was kinda scared of yoongi because of what happened earlier at school. "Yoongi hyung, you're scaring jiminiee" hoseok said while hugging jimin.

"I'm yoongi, ...call me hyung, brat" jimin nodded frantically because he was really scared of yoongi.

Then all eyes were at jimin, its his turn to introduce himself, but jimin being the shy person even though he was starting to get comfortable  earlier, "h-h-hi, i'm J-Ji-jimin, nicetomeetyou!" Jimin stuttered.

"Nice to meet you to kid!" Namjoon said while ruffling jimins hair, jimin like the way namjoons hand ruffle his hair its comfortable to him.

After the introduction taehyung pulled jimin up and said " let's go to your room!", jimin nodded and smiled then lead the way. Jungkook followed them to.

Jimin was excited because it's the first time he'll invite someone in his room except for his mother.

A.N. what do you think will happen in jimins room? >×< XD

Ahhahahahah so yeah im trying to make it interesting but im really still a newbie at this xD again thank you!