The Move

TIME SKIP to jimin's mom and jongshin's wedding

(A.n. sorry im just excited, cause i want them to live in one house now xD)

Third person POV

Jimin cries because he's just happy for his mom and that her mom looked so beautiful.

the guys also looked happy for their dad, and seeing jimin so happy just made them smile.

Jimin is very thankful because her mom is so nice.

jimin may be innocent but he's not into girls. Since he thinks most girls are evil except for some.

but jimin does not tell her mother because his scared that she will not like it and afraid that she won't accept him.

The fact that if his mother doesnt accept him no one will. That's what jimin thought :(

but jimin does not know her mother already knew.

She always saw her son get excited when their is a boy group in the television but does not really talk about girls, so she somehow knew.

Back at the wedding :

"You may now kiss the bride." The guests clapped their hands for the newlywed couple.

'This is it, this is the day i will have a new dad, and Brothers, a one big family!~' jimin thought.

Hobi hugged jimin, "Welcome to the family jiminieeee!~, from today onwards your now our brother ^-^" hoseok squeeled.

"Yes a brother..." jungkook mumbled.

"What's that kookie?" Jimin asked not hearing what jungkook said. "No it's nothing jiminie~" jungkook patted jimin's head.

"Yahh! It's hyung call me hyung!" Jimin exclaimed. The others laugh at the scene.

"Look at our sons they get so well with each other, im so happy~" jimin's mother said to jongshin.

Hobi's POV
(A.N. I noticed i havent had hobi's~ POV and here it is 😊)

After the wedding we went to our house, the only difference is that jiminie and his mom will now live with us.

Jiminie's things are still not here and will only arrive until tomorrow so he doesn't have clothes for tonight since he was so excited for his omma's!~ wedding that he forgot his change of clothes.

We were all sitting in the living room while our parents were talking at their room for their honeymoon.

"Uhmmm..... do you guys have spare clothes... i forgot mine." Jimin asked embarrassed.

"You can borrrow mine jiminie!!" Tae exclaimed. "Oh! Oka-" suddenly yoongi hyung cuts jimin and give him his clothes,

" you can use mine since your built is close to mine, but it still may be bigger than you."

I was surprised! Yoongi hyung doesnt like sharing clothes, even to us. That is why everyone of us were shocked.

Jimin's POV

"You can borrrow mine jiminie!!" Taetae exclaimed. "Oh! Oka-" when suddenly yoongi hyung gave me his clothes

I turned red at the action, i was so shocked, even the hyungs were shocked.
I just accepted it and said a small "...thank you..."

i was sure that i was as red as a tomato since my face was so hot.

After a while they told me where i will sleep. "You will share a room with us jiminie, me and jungkook" namjoon smiled at me.

"Okay monie hyung! :)" i replied. We talked and talked for a long time while taetae cling to me like a koala, then it was time for me to sleep,

Yes you heard it right i have a time for sleep and it's 9:30 or 10 if I want to sleep late. I cannot help it since my body is accostumed to it.

So i said goodnight to them having a hard time taking taetae off of me xD and went to the room i would sleep in. Before i went to sleep i took a shower and change in to the clothes yoongi hyung gave me.

'Yoongi hyung is considered the smallest in their family yet his clothes are still big on me' i pouted at the thought of me being so small, this is so unfair 😔

(A.n. hehe it's okay jiminie i still love you... ahem.. i mean they LOVE you.. 😘)

I went out of the bathroom and saw kookie seating at the edge of the bed with his phone.

"Kookie wheres namjoon hyung ? " i asked. "............" I looked at kookie and he was staring at me. 'Was there something wrong with me?' I thought

Then he was still staring that i could actually feel his stare. I blushed at that moment , seriously i was blushing so much this days i might just turn into a tomato. (A.n. ahaha xD)

"Uhmmm.... kookie..." i called him one more time but im feeling more shy now.
"....ahhh... his talking to jin hyung in the living room."

"Ahhh... ok" i replied awkwardly, anyway i was feeling sleepy now so i said goodnight to him.

"Uhmmm.. Goodnight kookie! Sweet dreams :)" i smiled at him. Then after a while i was fast alseep xD yup im a heavy sleeper.

Jungkook's POV

I was seating at my bed using my phone when the door from the bathroom opened, i looked up from my phone and saw jimin.

"Kookie wheres namjoon hyung ? " jimin asked. "............" but i was so distracted at what was in front of me.

He was so breathtaking, his hair soaked wet, the clothes yoongi hyung lent him was actually still big on him that the shirt was slipping off his shoulders 'i sure wish he's wearing my clothes',

and the shorts were really short! That his thighs were just..... wow!, everything was so beautiful.

I just want to look at him all day and still not be bored.

I knew that i was looking at him for so long that he actually blushed so hard .... seriously how can i live through this, who knows what i'll do......

"Uhmmm.... kookie..." he called me, i noticed a hint of shyness in his voice. Seriously this is too much >.<

"....ahhh... his talking to jin hyung in the living room." I finally replied to jiminie

"Ahhh... ok" jimin replied awkwardly

"Uhmmm.. Goodnight kookie! Sweet dreams :)" I nodded at what jimin said.
After a while i looked at jimin and he was already fast asleep.

It's hard for me since were in one bed, yes in my bed...

since namjoon hyung snores quite loud and i dont want jimin to feel uncomfortable, so yeah that's the situation right now.

He looks so serene, cute, innocent, his hair was fluffy, those plump lips...
Okay jungkook calm yourself.

.....I really can't take it.... i went close to jimin's face and kiss his......
.....
.....
Forehead, "goodnight jimin hyung, sweet dreams"

(A.n. hehe you thought wrong xD)

Third person POV

Namjoon was about to go to their room when he saw jungkook's face close to jimin. 'Did he just kiss jimin?!'

What namjoon didnt know it was just in the forehead xD
(A.n. but a kiss is still a kiss 😘)

He felt something inside of him squeezed but decided to ignore it and went in their room quietly since both of them was asleep already.

(A.n. Yes jungkook was also asleep and it sure was fast xD)

A.n. So guys i hope you enjoyed it 😊, sorry i was busy this past few days
But i updated already so again thank you for reading this and thank you for the 2k read this is too much THANK YOU GUYSSS I LOVE YOU !!!  hehe xD 😙

Please suggest some things and im happy that they are already in one house yehey!!! 😋