The Past

A/N- Please vote, comment, and share this story!!!!!! It would mean a lot. I encourage you to point out any grammar/punctuation errors. I do not own One Piece!!!!!! I hope you enjoy it!!!!! (Oh! Please follow me!!)

P.S. Descriptions of rape and abuse, please do not read if you are uncomfortable with that. If you ever want to talk to someone just message me. Even if you just want a normal conversation, I'm up for it!!

"Will you join my crew, Zoe?" 

"Eustass Kid. Why would you want me to join your crew?" 

"There's just something special about you." 

"Is that so...?" 

He nodded. "So, is that a yes?"

I took a minute and thought about it. Should I join the Kid pirates?  

I nodded with a huge smile on my face. "Yes, Captain." 

Five minutes later, I found myself in my new room, on Eustass Kid's ship, as part of his crew. I was then introduced to everyone and we had a party. They celebrated, happy to have a new member. The tables were filled with all kinds of foods. It all looked amazing. There were so many different kinds of alcohol and there wasn't one person who didn't have a drink in their hands. Everyone was dancing and laughing. There was even an eating contest going on. I've never been surrounded by so many happy people. As I ate, people in the crew walked over and talked to me, welcoming me to the crew and hoping that I enjoyed tonight.  

After almost everyone passed out from drinking, I went to my room and slept. 

When I woke up, I went to the dining hall to eat breakfast. Everyone greeted me, either with happy smiles or grumpy waves. Jeez, more than half of this crew are definitely not morning people. Even after last night's feast, I was starving, so I filled my plate up as high as I could get it. 

When I was done, I left the dining hall and decided to go to the deck. Once I was up there, I realized I was alone. I walked towards the edge of the railing and watched the ocean. It was beautiful. I've always loved the sea and the salty breeze that always comes with it. 

Suddenly, I felt my energy draining.

"What...?" 

I looked down to find my wrist cuffed with sea prism stone. I turned around only to see a group of men. They were part of the crew.

"What are you guys doing?! Uncuff me!"

"Haha, sorry Zoe, captain's orders."

"You don't sound sorry to me."

"You're right, we're not." 

I couldn't move with the sea prism cuffs, so they picked me up, and carried me to my room, laughing the whole time. 

'Why did it have to be sea prism stone? If they had used regular cuffs, I would have frozen them with the power I gained from eating the Freeze-Freeze fruit.' I cursed at myself for being weak to a stone. 

Once we reached my room, they threw me on the bed and left. I felt weak and betrayed. I had only known them for a little, but I had trusted them. 

Moments later the captain, my captain, Eustass Kid walked in. He slowly walked over to me with an evil smirk on his face.

"Why?! Why did you do this!? I trusted you!!!"

"Simple, my crew and I needed a new play thing. Don't worry, I don't bite." 

He trailed his finger down my leg and I flinched away. I picked the wrong day to wear shorts. His smirk only grew, as he reached towards me again. I backed up and hit the headboard screaming, "Don't touch me!!" 

He only laughed and continued. He grabbed my wrist and unlocked in, only to re-cuff it to the headboard. He did the same with my other wrist, before trailing his fingers down my arm to my shoulder.

From there he took a knife out of his pocket and cut my shirt off. 

"Someone, help me!!"

I was met with a slap to the face. I was not going to give up because of a tiny slap. He kept removing my clothes and I screamed again. This time, instead of a slap, I was rewarded with a punch to the stomach. I kept screaming over and over again until he punched me directly in the face and I lost consciousness.

When I woke up, he was still there. I was still cuffed to the bed and I couldn't move. I couldn't even talk, much less scream. If he tried anything, there was no way I could stop it.

"Ah, so, you're awake. Shall we continue where we left off?" With no strength left, I had no choice but to silently cry and let him do what he wanted. 

It was brutal. He left no part of my body untouched. My arms and legs were covered in bruises and I had several cuts that were leaking blood. It seemed like it would never stop but, eventually, I passed out. 

When I woke up the next morning, I was alone. My cuts had all dried up n every part of my body was throbbing in pain. I couldn't do anything but cry. 

I had no idea how long it was before a guy came in. I tried asking for help, only for nothing to come out. He didn't say a word to me. He walked over to the bed and began to beat me. It was worse than before. All he did was punch me. 

When he decided he had enough, he clasped his hands around my neck and cut off my air supply. I struggled against his hands, but there was no use. He did not let go until dark spots clouded my vision. Before it ended, I saw a smirk on his face and I heard a dark chuckle echo in the room. 

Hours later, another guy came in. He did what he wanted and left. 

It went on all day. 

Then, all year. 

To Be Continued...

  A/N- Thanks for reading!!!! I hope you liked it! Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!!! Let me know what you think!!!! I have two more parts to this, so just ask me if you want more!