Two-Way Mirror

(Short chapter)
(BROOKE'S POINT OF VIEW)
"And that leads us to here."
The cop walked around the table. Oakley was still looking down at her cuffs and Mae was staring at the one way glass.
"Listen....you girls look like normal people...except for the one with the short hair..."
Oakley looked up and blushed a little.
"I deal with a lot of loons here but I think you girls are just trying to either get attention or actually get your bags that probably cost a lot of money...and now that I'm saying this it makes sense now...and I'm rambling...god save the queen...I ramble a lot...I got points taken off my police interrogation test...."
The officer next to him shoved him and mumbled Jones. Oakley exited her trance and stared the mumbling Jones in the eyes and stared for a good minute. I started to notice the freckles on his cheeks and his dirty blond hair. Mae was staring too. Except she was staring at the mirror probably thinking about her sick pet.
"Umm..." Officer Jones was sweating.
He adjusted his tie. Oakley never broke her glance. She finally spoke.
"Officer Jones is it? Do you have a first name or is it Officer?"
"It's...it's...Gunner..."
"Well Gunner...I say you just let us go and we all go on our merry way? How about that?"
"Well....listen girls..."
"Um...we have names..." I butted in.
"Okay then..." he checked the clipboard.
"Oakley,Mae, and Brooke...I'm just give you a warning...I don't want to seem like a jerk..." he started blushing. Mae and I looked at each other and thought the exact same thing. Oakley stared up at the goofy guard. You can put two and two together. Mae and I walked out of that room to head  straight for the doors outside while Oakley lagged behind to "get herself together." Mae and I thought she was alone but we were mistaken.