chapter 2

// writer's pov //

ever, tash and bri were up on their phones and their laptops chattering away as tori and alanis go downstairs to make breakfast. the kids were talking about how cute tori and alanis were together and they had a groupchat set up about talanis. 

the trio came downstairs as they see tori wearing one of alanis' t-shirts and tash just teared up as the three of them took photos of the couple on snapchat. bri leaned in and tried to hear what her parents were singing. "sounds like how do i live without you," says ever. "oh my god i fricking love that song!!" bri says. "they are both wearing merch of each other's.." tash notes. "such life goals." ever says. bri stares at them both, then clears her throat. they both turn their heads at her, "yes?" the pair say. "um.. hello? im their lovechild!" bri says in a loud whisper. "that too!" tash says. bri rolled her eyes in frustration. bri's phone started ringing. "hey jup what's happening?" she walks into the other room to hear what her friend has to say. "oh not much what's going on this morning?" he asks. "oh just ever and tash pissing me off about my moms being goals because they're wearing each other's merch tshirts while singing and making breakfast." 

"aw im sorry bri. you are real goals! you're awesome and you have parents that love you. not that my aunt doesn't love me, she does but i love tori and alanis as much." bri was reeling thoughts in her mind as he spoke.

"uh.. hello? bri? you there?" jupiter asked, thinking something had happened to her or the call. 

"oh.. sorry, lost in thought again...." her face turning red in embarrassment. 

"what were you thinking?" he asks.

"why don't you join me and my family for a meal?" she asks smiling over the phone. suddenly there was a thud on the other side of the phone. "um.. jup? you ok?" bri asked. jupiter was crying over the fact that he'd finally get to meet tori, alanis, ever, tash, and bri. 

he cleared his throat, "mm-hm sorry."

"it's ok. do you need a ride?" bri asks. 

"would your moms even allow that?" he asks. 

"of course!! i've spoken about you a lot and they always ask about you remember?" 

"yeah," there was quite excitement in jupiter's voice. "ok, lemme know when you get here." 

"sounds good. see ya in a couple of hours!" they hang up the phones. bri walked back into the kitchen. "mom, can i go out for a while and pick up jupiter??" she asks. tori and alanis look at each other. 

"of course honey, but why are you asking? you're not grounded..." alanis looked puzzled. "sorry mama, i forgot.... ok, i'll be back later with jupiter." she walked towards the door, putting her jacket on and headed out to her car to pick up jupiter 

-hours later, she pulls up to a nice modern house and parks the car walking up to the door and knocking-

"i've got it bella!!" jupiter yells as he walks up to the door. the door opens. 

"heyyy!!!" bri says aloud with her arms in the air. 

"oh my god you're here!!" jupiter hugs her and she hugs him. "finally after all these years of talking on the internet." bri says. "i know!" jupiter says with a smile. "ready to go," she asks.

"yeah," jupiter steps inside, grabs a backpack and walks to the passenger side of bri's car. "i cannot believe i'll finally get to meet your family!!" jupiter says excitedly.

"in person.. you guys have spoken on facetime," bri states. 

"ri-right.. right. i forgot." they finally hit the road back to the morissette-amos household.