chapter 4

a/n: sorry i haven't updated in a long while! i was busy with starting a new job and now i have decided to update chapter 4! enjoy xo talanislovechild

// jupiter's pov //

i woke up in the middle of the night from nightmares. tears were streaked across my face and i was still crying. ever was still asleep. the girls (bri and tash) shared a room so i got to share a room with ever. he was really out. i walked into the kitchen to get some sweet tea. tori came downstairs. 

"hey jupiter." my ears perked at tori's voice. "oh he-hey mama." my voice was shaky and it irritated me. "honey, are you ok?" she asks. i sat at the dinner table and she could see the tears dried on my cheeks. i shook my head in response to her question. "what's wrong?" she sounded genuinely concerned. 

"i had nightmares... they're recurring...." he hesitated in speaking. "want to talk about it? this will stay between you and me, i promise." she took her hand and placed it over mine as comfort. for once i didn't jump at the feel of someone touching me. 

"my father.. he was an alcoholic. and he would always yell at me and punch me and slap me...." my voice shook as my sobs choked back my voice. tori pulled her chair closer to me, "can i hug you?" she asks. i nodded, "please," i mouthed seeing how my sobs wouldn't let me speak. she hugged me tightly as i cried on her shoulder. "it's gonna be okay sweetie he can't hurt you anymore. we won't let that happen i promise." she whispers.