chapter 5

"ok so now it's jupiter's birthday so do we know what the plan is right?" mama says in a low voice as jupiter had just fallen asleep upstairs. it was just bri, ever, tash, tori, and alanis.
"ok so he likes a lot of people but it would be good if we can get renée zellweger, catherine zeta-jones, john c reilly, taye diggs, richard gere, and queen latifah to come." bri says, "or the whole main cast of chicago will suffice..." she trailed off.
"he would also like the friends cast and neve campbell, olivia newton-john, john travolta, the original cast of grease pretty much, the cast of leverage, sarah paulson, lana parrilla, jen morrison, ginnifer goodwin," tash and ever list out.
"wow okay that's a big party." tori says, "we can pull this off."

-------------------------
jupiter wakes up and bri takes him out to some of his favorite places. guests started to arrive at the house. bri gets a text to bring the birthday boy back to the house. "oh lord, please don't tell me it's a surprise party?" jupiter says. bri shrugged her shoulders. they pulled up in the driveway but it was dark inside. he sighed in disappointment. they walk into the door and turn the lights on and everyone jumps out and says surprise.

"happy birthday jupi! we love you!" tori and alanis say simultaneously. jupiter was crying happy tears as he looked around the room. one by one everyone came up to him and hugged him and got a picture with him.

then the party moved into the backyard since there was a live band. that live band was 5 seconds of summer.

jupiter was seen talking to renée and catherine and renée gave catherine a peck on the lips as ahe got up to get a drink. he started to freak out.

"did renée just really kiss you?" he asked catherine.
"why wouldn't she? she's my wife..."
jupiter freaked some more and was in the middle of it when renée returned.

"um is he ok?" she asks.
"he's freaking out over hearing that we're married"
"HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS" he squealed
"it happened yesterday"
"you're the first fan to know jupiter" catherine says.

"best birthday ever!"