Explanation & Rules

Aw! You clicked 'read.' I feel so loved and cherished. Thank you for that! Please keep in mind that I am writing this at 12 in the am when I should be studying for my AP Government test, so please bear with me and allow me to explain whatever it is I intend to do here and I will do my best to make it entertaining. Also warning: if you haven't noticed I am super sarcastic and sassy so brace yourself!

I will be writing down book ideas that I like and would like to read, but do not want to write myself because I am (a.) lazy (b.) don't have time or (c.) both. It is most likely c.

I will also be writing down suggestions on how to improve your books and make the reading more enjoyable. These will occur most likely whenever I get annoyed when I see a story with an outstanding plot and lovable characters, but the author probably failed seventh grade English and as a result never paid attention to their other English teachers because that seventh grade English teacher's F crushed their hopes and dreams forever. Depressing right? So let me help that not be you!

Another thing I will put in, is books that I happen to particularly like on this app. These may be books I have found on my own, a friend has recommended, or ones that I have fallen deeply in love with partially because it was based off of my idea from this very own bookish-type-thing (yes I am aware that is not a word, but I didn't fail seventh grade English, so I can say what I want).

Yes, I'm including another thing that wasn't included in the description. Consider it a reward for clicking 'read.' I may also throw in tips to make your book look good because let's face it first impressions matter. A lot of people don't click on books simply because their cover photo looks like they didn't put any effort into them or the bio isn't great, or the inside photos are ew. You wouldn't show up to a job interview in your pajamas, would you? So, don't leave your book in their Star Wars onesie. Doll it up a bit.

Finally, onto the rules! My rules are simple: you use a book idea, you let me know in the comments, I ask you try to make me cry tears of joy/despair from reading your book and not tears of cringe. When you tell me you use a book idea of mine, please also add if I have your permission to include it in my book favorites (this does not mean it will be included). Once your book is posted please just include that it was inspired by me (@ me) and if you feel the desire to base your book entirely around me feel free to do so (just don't make me annoying/mean/racist). Also DO NOT directly ask me to put your book in my favorites because if I don't like it, we'll both feel bad and that's just no fun. Just say if I CAN put it in. Lastly, please be kind. If you do not like an idea or suggestion , don't be mean. Don't complain about my descriptions being long, I like to talk and I over explain things (yes, I do this is real life too, get over it). I don't do well with rude people, so just don't be one of those people in life or on the internet