Innocent Love

Now this one is a little wacky! This one could be a love like A Walk To Remember kind of love, minus the tragic ending. It could have that kind of love that each person makes the other want to be a better person. This one is not about lust, or sex, it's focus is that pure, innocent love.

Imagine a young girl moving to a big city for college. She's living in her dorm, has a roommate who's the definition of hilarious, and seems like a normal teen. However, she doesn't fall to all the temptations a normal college student does. She doesn't drink, doesn't do drugs, doesn't party, and isn't made fun of for it. I don't want to say she's a good girl, because that term has a negative connotation. She's the girl that is genuinely kind and everyone admires and wants to be friends with, but remains very humble.

Not long after settling into college she begins going to a coffee shop not too far from her campus to write. After a few weeks one of the baristas starts flirting with her each time she comes in. It isn't forced or obvious. It's sweet and eventually he finally asks her out. He has quite a bit of home problems which they face together. Despite everything though, he is still a gentleman who is also very protective over her. She helps him through the family drama and he inspires her through his strength.

Hear me out: I think this couple could have a bunch of dates that make me want to have a boyfriend like bowling, laser tag, hostage (if you've never played hostage 10/10 recommend). I also think the guy could be a bit edgier because of his home life. The girl's main writing project (not school affiliated) could have its own plot and be apart of the story.