Appearances of the SirenWings

These dragons tend to have bright or pastel colors, the skin between their back fins being the brightest colors and sometimes have multiple colors (rare/royal trait) and their eyes tend to be a darker color to stand out from the rest. They normally have smallish horns, but they can grow to a bit bigger, and even large enough to curl. (rare/royal traits) They have stones engraved along their horns and tail, normally they have one color (common trait) sometimes they can have two colors (rare trait) or even three. (royal trait) They have random feathers that sprout all over their wings, the more feathers one has can be a way to tell their age, and can have small markings on their wings and tails, and sometimes even the back fins have two colors as well (royal trait) they tend to be the size of a NightWing, some growing even bigger to be Mudwing size, but only the males tend to be that big, and there aren't too many male sirens but they aren't that uncommon to see, they keep themselves hidden due to the fact their voices aren't as alluring as a female SirenWing's voice. But they all have a form underneath their good looks, they are merely a disguise to their true looks, the true form of a SirenWing tends to have very dark colors, some being nearly pitch black, they have large teeth and claws along with bright eyes and a horrible voice, mostly the polar opposite of their normal look. Their size does not differ to their disguised look, and they keep the gemstone placements in this form as well. These forms tend to look more demonic or mutated and can be used to scare off foes when they aren't looking for a fight or a way to hide themselves within the deep ocean floor.