prologue

+

+

In a small town with the same 7 o'clock curfew and a population of two thousand civilians, nothing had ever beem the same. Each day had been nothing but a lie, for something lurked. It hunted, and It was hungry. It smelled fear, and It had no mercy. The population shrunk through the years, and no one had ever known because they remained in the safety of their paper thin walls, and their crystal glass windows. No one ever bothered to go to the other side of Holloway past dark, because on the east was where the truth had been.

It was there, and a hint of curiosity within a group of teenagers could end what could swallow the small town known as Holloway as a whole. Or will they just be become another missing face?

-

[ MY VERSION OF STEPHEN KING'S FILM REMAKE OF 'IT' 2017 ]

_________________________________
_____________________________________

-

"You guys are so stupid." A girl had shakily stammered, a look of fear in her eyes as her friends had kept on being persistent.

"Come on, Melanie. Are you seriously that chicken? You actually believe that this house takes its victims?" A jock scoffed, tilting his head at the girl tauntingly.

"The stories-"

"The stories are bullshit." Trixie laughed, furrowing her eyebrows at Melanie who just anxiously tucked her black hair behind her ear.

"I don't know, guys. Do you even see this right now?" She had whispered. 

The street at the east of Holloway was nearly pitch black at this hour of the night, and the tall abandoned three story house that stood tall at the end of that street was absolutely unsettling.

There was not a single person around which only made the pit in Melanie's stomach grow.

The sound of creaking makes the three teenagers jump, Melanie feeling her heart sink.

"I can't go in there." She murmured softly, her breath hitching as she had glanced over at Trixie and Carter.

"What are you so afraid of anyway?" Carter asked.

"A lot of things, Carter." She had hissed at him, narrowing her eyes. "People have told that those who went in here never came back out, and if they did, they wouldn't be themselves.. This place drove them to insanity. You've seen the paper."