High School

As I walking found the gym easily because everyone was walking towards it to get their scheldule I walked up to one of the girls that was handing out scheldules , she looked like a junior.

Um hi, can I get my scheldule.Ughh last name she said so rudely.Addison Moore i said so very kindly unlike somebody.You means as in the hottest Moore brothers in our school , city even.You're their sister she said so eagered.Um yeah is that a problem.No No it isn't heres your schedule my names Amelia.Nice to meet you .

I walked in the hall then I saw my bestfriend

Oh my gosh Hazel.I screamed and ran up to her.Omg Addison I haven't seen you in like forever.Really its been 2 days.Well it feels like forever.We were hugging and then someone rudely bumped into me making me stumble a bit ."Hey watch it"

I turned around and realized who I was talking to.Jack."What did you say" Jack said intimadtingly .I didn't want to be scared and anyways it was just us in the hallway everyone was busy getting their scheldule ."You heard me I said watch it punk" and at that moment I knew.......

"You want to repeat that again because I not sure you heard yourself"he was literally growling.I'm not gonna lie I was scared but I knew that if I punked out now Hazel would tourture me and I can't have that."Im pretty sure you heard what I said"

BAMMM!

Jack pushed me into the locker then pinned me."Speak to me like that again and your ass is mine"he snarled and the the smirked, and I'm pretty sure I saw Hazel laughing in the back ground .All I wanted to do is wipe that smirk of satisfaction off his face.I kicked him in the shins.

And so we started fighting even though I was getting beat up but I got a couple of licks on him.He started punching my arm and I kicked him in the stomach.A he was about to punch me in my face but -

Mr. and Ms. Moore to my offices now the principle yelled.Now you might be wondering how she knows me .she use to teach at my middle school when I was in 7th grade.

I started walking with Jack but i forgot about Hazel.Before I could say something the Mrs.Wood aka principle said "Hazel got to class you don't need to wait for Ms.Moore."Yes mam " she shyly walked away.

Ughh how do I get in trouble on my first day of high school .This is all Jacks fault

"Sit" she snarled