Lies and Truths

I am really scared right now.I am debating weather I should just walk threw that door and face my punishments of just go have fun and wait till I get caught .Hmm which one sounds better.I guess I should just go in their.I looked at my phone it was 7:58 .Damn I'm in so much trouble.Just as I was putting my phone away I caught a glimpse of myself through the reflection of my screen.I had a bust lip.A big bruise on my cheek and a scratch on the other side of my cheek. and to top it all off my ankle is still sprained. Goddamnit how am I suppose to explain all this."Oh this dude slammed me onto the ground really hard'' I can't do that.Not a chance.

I'm so not walking through that door.So maybe I can sneak through the back door .Yeah perfect.I walked around to the back of the house and put my hoodie on my head so if I got caught my face wouldn't be seen.I lightly grabbed on the door knob and twisted it.Just as I opened it , it made a loud squeak. Okay we seriously need some oil on the these doors."Damn"then I heard the voice that I didn't want to hear.

WTF was that"Felix said as he walked to the back . I tried to hide but there's no escaping your brothers."Where the FUCK have you been Addison."Oh -um funny story I decided to go on a walk this morning"I said as I walked well atleast tried to walk to the living room."WHY THe FUCK are you LIMPING"damn he saw it"Jesus chill I tripped over a walk ,its just a little bruised" I said reassuring him as I lifted my head up"Whoo sis what happened to your face"Joespeh said as he came down the stairs.and this is how the famous Moore argument starts"

"WTF happened to your face"(felix)

Oh My FUCKING God"(Logan)

"Looks like she got into a fight"(Jack)

"Looks like she got beat up"(Joseph)

"Get the first aid kit"(Greg) see why he's my favorite

"Poor Face"(Ashton)most hated

" Addison how this fucking happen"Felix basically yelled at me"nothing damn"I sneered I really didn't need this right now"Don't give me that shit"I was going baack and forth weather I should lie or just tell the truth.I guess I should tell the truth"Ok look don't  make this a big deal but I got beat up okay"I said see I told the truth only half of it"Haha I knew it whats her name"now this is the hard part"heheh- about that"I said uneasy"Don't be shy you can tell us the girl who beat u up we wont laugh" okay here we go " who said anything about girl"now is the time to run."WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN A BOY BEAT U UP"Felix yelled through gritt teeth"sorry it just happened."whoo whoo whoo when did this  happen. ughh I hate telling lies cause they always come out the truth  "I snuck out " I mumbled.

3........2...........1.......