Blake

So it was now 11:00 yes I did wait that long.Everyone had gone to sleep and I was excited to sneak out for my first time.I put on a black hoodie and black jeans .Basically black everything.I open the door and I planned to go through the side door but as I was opening the door It made a loud screeching noise.damn it never does that could it be just the universe telling me not to go.well sorry I'm going weather you like it or not.So change of plans , guess I'm going out the window now what better way to sneak out.I open my window and I saw it was a long way down but who cares lets just jump.

1...2..3 WHOOSH.CRACK.ouch my ankle bad move bad move.I stood up but I was in so much pain its not broken but I'm guessing its sprained.whatever I will just put pressure on my other foot yeah it works.

As I was walking down the ally way I saw a figure .I started to limp faster but the figure started walking faster.I tried to go even more faster but stupid rock I tripped and fell.The man came up to me but I couldn'tt clearly see his face."oh hey sweetheart whatcha doing out here late at night huh .I was scared no scratch that petrified but I managed to keep it all together"Nun of you buissness"I guessing his smile faded because he grabbed me and pinned me into the brick wall"Now you listen to me you do whatever I say" at that moment he crashed his lips into mine and started kissing me but wasn't kissing back "Kiss me back you slut"I ahd no choice and by the way he was the worst kisser ever.when we finally ran out of breath I called loudly"HELP HELP HELP ME" suddenly I was thrown to the ground" shut up you physico bitch"i was in so much pain but that didn't stop me"HELP HELP"the the old pervert fell to the groung and this boy he looked like he was 16-17 and he was beating him up"Don't you ever touch her again you understand now get out of here"with that the old man left "Well Well Well if it isn't Addison Moore" I was confused "W-who are you" he smirked"Geez sweetheart no need to stutter remember 7th grade when you know I slapped you butt"oh yeah I remember now"Blake" " yes sweetheart and why are you out here at night"Nosy much"Same goes for you" I said"Well aren't we feisty because I recall I just saved you innocents " oh he had the nerve"whatever Blake can you I mean if u are not doing any thing somehow take me home"I asked stuttering a bit on the way"Of course Pumpkin" what is it with the nick names"thanks but I can't walk i sprained my ankle when i was jumping out my window"He bust out laughing"Okay princess lets get going its 1:30"1:30 we have to hurry this time when felix always get sup to take his medicine "he started smirking "Guess we have to hurry then don'w we princess"I was getting annoyed"Stop with the nick names okay""whatever you want Addy"

After 30 mins of walking we finally got their" So are you going back into your room" he asked " well no i will just stay here all night(on the chairs on the porch)"No way not alone your'e not I will stay until I see the sun coming out okay princess"okay I guess that's fine"we just sat their looking into eachothers eyes and then he started leaning in and he crashed his lips into me nd we started making out

After we ran out of breath he put ne in his arms and I fell fast asleep

I was awoken by the sound of yelling from inside the house"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE" Oh great might as well go inside