The beggining-1

You woke up, feeling wetness all over. You began crying but that just made it worse; Ashton walks in and sees you crying, in a wet bed" honey, i told you that you need to learn to control yourself,"said Ashton.
(You)Amy replied," i can't help that Ash."
Ashton replied,"but you will learn." He smirked.......

2 hours later, After you come home from grocery shopping........

Ash for Ashton
A for Amy(you)
Ash- hey baby i sorted your room out, follow me, you will love it
A- thanks babe, i'm sure i will

Amy's jaw opened wide. She couldn't believe that her room was turned into a nursery, but all the furniture was the size for an adult. A million thoughts raced through her mind, this couldn't be happening, she was going to be a baby again. She tried to run out of the room but Ashton grabbed her." Not so fast baby girl," he said as he let out a smile," You will be my baby girl until you learn to control yourself."
Amy just struggled as Ashton lifted her onto the changing table, she tried to kick him but Ashton just spanked her inner-thigh. Not wanting to be spanked, Amy obeyed and let the diaper be taped onto her.

She hated the feeling, it felt as if she had a whole roll of toilet paper in her pants.
"Okay so here are your rules;
1: do everything i say or you will get spanked 25 times and get an enema, keeping your diaper on for 3 hours without a change.
2: i am called Daddy
3: if you ever try take your diaper off i will put on a chastity belt over it plus 50 bare-bottomed spankings
4: only me or my friends can change your diaper.
5: Always hold my hand.
6: only baby talk.
7: no pants in the house.
8: you will wear anything i pick out.
Is that understood?"
"Yes Ash," Amy said, rolling her eyes.
"I don't want any attitude from you, i'm doing this to help you,not to hurt you, and address me as Daddy," Daddy.... i mean Ashton said.
-------------------------------------------------------
Authors note-
Hi guys this is my first watt pad story i hope you like it.
Thanks for reading
Xx much love
Laura.