not so nice DK

Dk p.o.v
I was at school. I was there always early.
Why?
Y/n have students Council. So she would always come early and do her stuff. To me it seen boring but the early. I come the more i get to spend time with Y/n.
Y/n p.o.v
As always coming early to school. And helping the school out. Hey it my responsibility. Im the students Council  President anyway. As i got to my locker. I felt like being follow but i didn't care. Then when i put my bag in my locker. I felt a pair of hand covering my eye.
???:guess who
Y/n:let me guess
Y/n:dk
I took his hand of my eye and ture around to see him.
Smiling at me like a six year old who just had sugar.
"Your here early as always"i said as i close my locker.
"I'm here for u of course"he said as we started to walk to the class for students Council.
I chuckled at his word. "Really why that a reason for u to come early" i said
"Because someone might take u away from me"
I stop at his word
Did i here some thing wrong.
"What"
I said while facing him.
"Oh it nothing
Im just here to help u out"
I was moved by his word but what did he say before.
Dk p.o.v
Gosh that was close
I sounds almost like a yandere.
As i open the door of the students Council. I saw a guy that i hate so mach. That i want to kill him. But i never got the chance because he always near y/n.
Y/n p.o.v
I saw dk glaring at the Vice Prez
"Hey prez"
"Hey the8" i said giving him a smile then look at dk.
"Dk are u gonna stand there"
I said waving my hand in front of his face.
Earth to dk. Then he snap back to reality.
"Ur gonna help me right"i said
"Yeah"
"Then i'll try to find a available thing for u to do"i said with a smile
After that i ture to the8 who busy with work. I went up to him. And by his face he was serious.
"Y/n read this"he said and hand me a
Paper. As i read the paper.
"There been death around our school ground we need safety for our students". "Thank is there anything else i need to know". I said in disbelief
"Well most of the victim is male and according to the police the murder maybe a male too".
I can't believe what im hearing right now.
"But that not all the murder is one of i a students in our school"
I was sacred