(monsta x) I.M

Y/n p.o.v
I was at a cafe with my boyfriend. changkyun
He was given me the cute yet sexy smile.
I felt being watch. So i look behide me to see a guy with blonde hair. When i caught him staring. He turn to do something else.

I turn back to see my annoyed boyfriend. He give me death glare before stooding up his chair. I drag me to the rest room and lock the door.

"Who said u can look at other guy" he said in angry. I have enough, enough.

"Since when can't i look at other guy
Huh?!" I yelled. "I have enough let break up" i said turn away to leave.

Then a pair of arm pin me to the wall.

You can't do that

I look at him in fear.

You can't

He let go and kneel on the floor i open the door to leave and then glance at the guy who is now my exboyfriend.

He was crying i didn't regret anything.

"Wrong choice" i heard but didn't care.

Few year later

Now I'm have a new boyfriend his name is minhyuk. I had a good relationship with him. I love him he love love me. We wanted to get married but i had to finish college then get married.

Just thinking about made me happy. But the thing is my exboyfriend go to the same school as me. He beg to me to get back together. I told him that i had a new boyfriend and eventually he stop.

I got back from my part time job and head to see my boyfriend asleep. The thing that threw me off is that he is still. So still then it even look like he not breathing.

I walk up to him and pull the blanket.
I wide my eye.

How?!
There were blood

I back away only hitting a the wall. Or somehow feel like it.

Then a bead touch my neck.

"Y/n" 

Oh no he back!

"You made a wrong choice"

Next thing i knew i feel down in pain.
My hand reach out to minhyuk.

But then the most painful thing is that minhyuk was just playing.

"Oh y/n only if u knew"

------------------------------------

             Park y/n

1996-2017
                         love is a wrong choice

------------------------------------

😂 I'm sorry for her

My heart♡

Hope u enjoyed and vote or follow me

Thx!♡!!