The promise continued..

Chapter 1 continued

Then we have Blake,he has puffy brown hair and is in love with chemical romance.I almost forgot me,I am a girl and I am bi. My name is Juliet and I the one who wrote this. My group is mostly pan,bi,gay, and or transgender etc. We only have a couple straight friends in our group like Alexis,and Evy. Well I dated Jake and so did Blake, even though its wierd, I feel like I got closer with him from our break up though. So you are probably wondering, how we each died and ill get to that, once I tell you who made us commit the promise.

Chapter 2

It was just like any day with Jake , Ryan and me left our science class , and said goodbye to the teacher on the way out. Then we walked into the cafeteria. I then got up to stand in line with Patricia, a girl with her changing alot and is dating Logan. We both then sat next to each other and ate our food. Finally we got dismissed to go to the quad, we all of course said our goodbye's. The rest of the day went smoothly and I then went to met Jake up by the buses, and we said our farewell's. Then Ryan came and with him came Dan, I said goodbye to both. I went home did my homework and went outside to hang out with friends. What I dint know was that Jakes parents didn't want their daughter to be a boy, and was thinking of him as a disgrace. Course none of us did, but his parents were planning. The way he died was by electrocution. His dad threw a toaster in the bathtub as he was shower causing thousands of volts to burn his inner insides and fry his skin.

May,2nd 2018

Jakes parents were charged with murder and .....

Will continue, if you want me too bye