Chapter 2 continue....

As Jake was rushed to the hospital, in his shower incident, before he even entered the hospital, he was declared dead. The day he died was his birthday, Jake told me and Ryan all about how he was gonna come out to his parents that he wanted to be a boy. I wonder if he would still be alive if one of us stopped him. If we could've saved Jakes life, maybe if his parents were more understanding this wouldn't happen. His parents weren't caught for killing their own son until one of their actual sons ratted them out. They then were charged for 1st degree murder and his dad was charged for life and mom for 55 years cause she didn't initially kill him. He was only 13 who could kill a 13 year old, so young just why?

When we got the news, we all had different reactions, mine was drop down on my knees crying not telling anyone what happened and not moving. Blake was drifting mostly away from us now so he just cried and continued, but honestly I could see the tears he was holding back. Ryan was with me except he was sent home for crying and who knows what he did at home. Patricia I have no idea she started to drift away to, so I don't know how she reacted. Alexis was scared and cried. At lunch we left science early cause we didn't want to explain to the teacher why we were crying. At lunch none of us talked,ate or even moved. After we were dismissed from lunch I went to my fifth period, and that's choir I just filled out a paper and then left. After school was over I got my backpack and left, but I didn't meet Dan I just went to the bus. When I got home I couldn't say anything to my parents so I went to my room. I fell asleep.. into a deep sleep and......

Will continue you guys seem to like it. Bye