Moana WIP

I was working on this sketch last night and I left it out on the table. Unfortunately, my bratty little sister decided to make green play dough, using up my baking supplies AND ruining the Moana piece I was working on!

Hurrah for siblings! Can anyone give their siblings a big shout out? Like a really big shout and scare them or something?

Welp. I was going to have to redraw this either way, but I'm still pretty pissed.

Also! On a mother note, I had to deal with art theft today, since someone was claiming my works as their own. I asked them to take it down and I woke up to see that they tried to roast me on one of their chapters. And let me tell you, I have never laughed harder or felt better than I have before. Honestly, it was the most hysterical thing.

Like, for example;

•I was apparently too cheerful?
•I was a suck up (sorry for talking to people the way they talk to me??? Because, I rlly like you guys?)
•And an art thief (also, their one and only rule said specifically in the first chapter, was "don't steal my art". Pretty ironic, right?)
•Having too many followers is also apparently a controversial issue
•I'm bisexual
•And I can't write (man, they crack me up)

I don't want to stir up any more conflict, but I just wanted to tell you guys how funny I thought this was. I mean, of course it wasn't cool that they dissed my friends and stole their art, too. I've been fine if they just roasted me and did all that, but putting all my friends into this is where I draw the line.