Beach🏖🌴+PUPPIES😍🐶🐶🐶

Kate's POV
"So, you wanna go to the beach?" Harvey asked, smiling down at me.
"Yesssss! I love the beach!" I screamed in his ear.
"Ouch." He laughs and rubs his ear.
I also laugh and plant a little kiss on his ear. I go to my room and change into👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻(Tay's is Kate's and Lia's is Annie's) (again I do not own any pics!)

 I go to my room and change into👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻(Tay's is Kate's and Lia's is Annie's) (again I do not own any pics!)

I tie a high ponytail and go downstairs. Max and Harvey are eating cereal and watching 'Pretty Little Liars' on Netflix.
"You guys are eating cereal at 5pm?" I laugh.
"Hey, why not?!" Harvey laughs, holding my hand.
I laugh and we all walk to the beach. I gasp when I see this👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

"I thought we could eat something here and watch the sunset

"I thought we could eat something here and watch the sunset." Max said.
"I love it!" Me and Annie say in unison.
We all laugh and start playing in the water.
Then we sit down and watch the sunset over the (castle on the hilllll sorry😂) water.
When we're going back, I think I hear a whimper.
"One second, guys. Go on, don't wait for me, I just thought I heard something." I frown. Max and Harvey continue to walk while Annie walks over to me. (BFF GOALSSSSS!)
I search in the bushes(they're not near the beach anymore)and hear another whimper. I look a little bit more and then see a tail. I lift a branch and see two very tiny white paws. I slowly, but gently lift the biggest branch and gasp when I see the cutest things ever...
THREE ADORABLE CUTE LITTLE PUPPIES!!

There is a black/brown one which is the oldest(top), a brown/white one     which is second oldest(left) and a white one which looks less than two weeks old! (Right)(As u can see, idk anything about puppies😂

(As u can see, idk anything about puppies😂. Sorry, I have no clue how old the white one would be, so let's just go with two weeks. Sorry if I'm wrong 😂)
I gently remove the last branch from top of them and gasp. The brown/black puppy has a long cut on his paw, and the brown/white puppy has an open wound on its back and a scar on its ear. The white puppy seems unharmed, except for a little cut on its hind leg. I gently pick them up one by one, careful not to touch the cuts and wounds, and put them in the empty picnic basket I was carrying. They immediately snuggle into each other and go to sleep.

(Rn, I'm just like AWWWWWW CUTENESS OVERLOAD!😍🐶🐶🐶)Both me and Annie go "Awwwwww!"

Both me and Annie go "Awwwwww!". (@perrie2003 why can I imagine both of us doing this??😂)
I carefully hold the picnic basket from the handle and use my other hand to support the bottom of the basket. I put it up to my chest and gently take it home. Annie helps me take it home. I gently put the basket on the bed, careful not to wake them up. I quickly call the vet, as the brown/white puppy's wound looks really bad. Annie and I name the puppies while the vet arrives.
The brown/black one is Goofy, the white one is Snoopy and the brown/white one is....(comment what u want the name to be!❤️🐶)
The vet quickly arrives and checks him. He doesn't need stitches, but he has to wear several bandages and medical cream. Goofy also needs the cream. Snoopy needs a tiny animal band-aid thing. Snoopy licks his band-aid and looks at me with his eyes twinkling. My heart immediately melts and I pick him up I'm my arms. He snuggles under my arm. I look at Annie to see Goofy doing the same thing. Goofy licks Annie's hand. The other puppy yawns. They must have been tired so we put a soft blanket in a big box and gently out the puppies in it. They all snuggle together and fall asleep on top of each other.

 They all snuggle together and fall asleep on top of each other

Annie and I quickly take a picture and post it on Instagram.
@KateOfficial: Spending time with these cuties! @AnnieOfficial
@AnnieOfficial:Cutest puppies ever...❤️🐶❤️🐶❤️🐶❤️@KateOfficial
Username27:OMG r they urs?? They r sooo cute!!!!!
PuppyLover37:omg can I buy them from you?
RandomGuy:Awww they r so cute!
PuppiesRLife:omg omg omg cuteeeeeeeeee
IamApotato:Cute. ❤️ I love potatoes.

Well, the potatoes part was very random😂 but the other comments were sweet. Annie's and I look at two puppies with huge smiles on our faces. The vet said that they were ours, since they were obviously abandoned. Who would abandon them??! We watch a movie(volume low cuz puppies are sleeping) and then go to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg guys I'm so sorry for not updating for like, weeks. This is kind of a filler chapter, but I have an AWESOME idea for the next few chapters! TYSM for 240 reads! Ly💞
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee💙
Word Count:  824 Words
Comment, vote and share!!!!
Comment a name for the brown/white puppy!🐶💜
-Millsie1❤️