💔Karvey just ended, Ashvey just started❤️

Harvey's POV
*next day*
I miss Kate so much! I'm on my phone, looking at pictures of us. I find a funny one and post it.

(Again, that's not what they look like!)MaxAndHarveyOfficial: #TB Missing my girl @KateOfficial 😢❤️😘She immediately comments:KateOfficial: Awww missing u too!☹️❤️😘Did she comment that only because I said that I'm missing her or because she actu...

MaxAndHarveyOfficial: #TB Missing my girl @KateOfficial 😢❤️😘
She immediately comments:
KateOfficial: Awww missing u too!☹️❤️😘
Did she comment that only because I said that I'm missing her or because she actually misses me? This is so confusing. I get a notification.
KateOfficial has a new post.
I click on it then frown.

KateOfficial: #OOTD can't wait to go to #GravityForce with @NellyJohns24 and @WillHerondaleDaGreat ❤️❤️😝@NellyJohns24:Same! Ly💜@WillHerondaleDaGreat:❤️❤️❤️@HannahBanana: Have fun guys!@BruhitzZach: Can't wait to meet you guys at #GravityForce 😝...

@NellyJohns24:Same! Ly💜
@WillHerondaleDaGreat:❤️❤️❤️
@HannahBanana: Have fun guys!
@BruhitzZach: Can't wait to meet you guys at #GravityForce 😝😘❤️
@KateOfficial: @BruhItsZach same!!😘❤️❤️😝
It sure doesn't sound like she's missing me. I walk to Starbucks with a gloomy face.
"What's up?" Asks Annie.
"He misses Kate." Max tells her.
"I want to see her." I sigh.
"Her FaceTime isn't working." Annie also sighs. Then she sits up. "We had put this camera in her room when we were making a video! Then we went to Starbucks and completely forgot about it. It should still be there. We can see her!" She squeals.
I immediately smile.
"We can do it when we go home." Max suggests.
W all nod and continue to talk. My phone dings.
KateOfficial has a new post.
I click on it.