Chapter 1

~6 Months Earlier~

"Vienna! Mom wants us! Hurry up!" I shouted up the stairs to my older sister.

She runs downstairs in her pyjamas and pushes me out the way.

"Vien!" I exclaim before running after her and pushing her over.

You see, I'm a good girl, but Vienna just winds me up and with me being younger than her by 2 years she thinks she can control me but she can't.

"You little Bitch!" She yells at me.

"Don't push me first!" I yell back as this manages to start an argument.

Mom breaks us up before sighing and motioning for us to sit.

"Right, you know me and your father are having another baby so that means one of you is gonna have to move out as there is no space for a new baby." My mom says.

"Oh No." I whisper as Vienna jumps up and starts dancing around the living room.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS!" She screams.

"Bye Scarlet, I'm moving to America." Vienna says.

"No Vien. Scarlet's the one that has to leave. You're older and you have more responsibility than Scarlet. You're gonna be the babysitter." My mom says.

"YESS!" My sister screams.

"Bye, bye, Scarlet. I won't miss you." At this point I was fucking fuming.

I grab Viennas hair and punched her which started a full on fight unfortunately.

"I hate you! You're so stuck up and full of yourself!" I yell at her as she screams in pain as I pull her hair.

"Ugh, I wish you were dead, Scarlet! Why did mom want you in the first place?!" She yells at me as I stop the fight and get up.

"You know what Vienna? Why did mom even want you? You're the worst sister in the world!" I yell before running upto my bedroom the tears falling down my face.

I start packing my stuff as I want to be out of this place as soon as possible.

--------------------------------------

I finished packing my stuff as soon as my dad gets home.

"DAD! I'M MOVING IN WITH LISA! CAN YOU DRIVE ME THERE PLEASE!" I yell as loud as I can from my room.

My dad comes up and takes my stuff to the van.

I hug my mom before glaring at Vienna as she now has a guilty look on her face.

"Wait, Scarlet!" I hear my sister shout.

I turn round and look at her as she runs upto me.

She gives me a hug.

OH.

MY.

GOD.

Vienna is hugging me.

My instant reaction is just standing there shocked.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I just stay stood there.

My mouth drops open before reality kicks me and I hug her back.

"I'm sorry too, but I have to go." I say before getting in the van and letting the tears fall.

My once childhood home is no longer my home.

Get used to it Scarlet, you won't be moving back in anytime soon.