Chapter 8 (Dirty)

Scarlet's pov.

After I left the house with Nathan he took me in a completely different direction of college.

"Nathan! I need to go to college! You do too! We have an exam today!" I exclaim as I get forced to walk with him.

"No! You're meeting my family!" He yells as I pull out of his tight grip and stare at the red mark he made on my arm from where he was holding me.

He comes to me and looks at my arm as well.

"Baby, I'm sorry." Nathan says as I stare at him, the tears clear in my eyes.

"No, Nathan. You've hurt me. I can't be with someone if they're gonna hurt me. I'm sorry." I start to walk away.

"Scarlet! It was an accident! If you don't tell me that I was hurting you're arm then I'm not gonna notice!" He yells to me as I stop walking.

"You didn't know you were hurting me?" I ask as he shakes his head.

"No, I didn't know. I'm not your arm. How would I know?" He says as I feel my knees go weak and fall to the floor before letting the tears fall before hearing Nathan walk towards me and sits beside me.

"I'm sorry, okay?" He says as I nod and lean into him.

His arms wrap round me and pull me onto him where he's sat crossed legged on the concrete.

He rocks us slowly as I let the tears fall onto his shirt while my arms are wrapped round his neck.

Nathan's pov.

I sit there thinking about what I've just done. I didn't know I was hurting her.

I rock us slowly as Scarlet cries silently on me.

I'm letting myself fall for her but I can't do that. I can't fall for a girl.  Ever.

I'm not who she thinks I am.

I'm not Mr. Perfect.

I can't keep this up any longer.

I need to fuck her one last time then end it.

This can't escalate any further.

I pick her up and carry her to my mom's house.

I open the door and walk in.

"MOM! JESS!" I shout.

No answer.

I place a sleeping Scarlet down on my bed before checking everywhere for my mom and my sister but they're not here.

I smile to myself before entering my room and locking the door behind me.

Scarlet wakes up just as I lock the door.

She smiles at me before sitting up and walking over to me.

She wraps her arms round my neck and hugs me softly as I wrap my arms round her waist and hug her back.

No!

I can't leave her straight after.

Fuck!

What am I gonna do?

She looks up at me and presses her lips against mine as I press mine against hers.

Our lips lock together before she pulls herself closer to me and presses against me giving me an instant erection.

"Shit! Scarlet..." I groan as she smirks at me and kisses me again.

I push her onto my bed before quickly taking her clothes off her along with mine.

I put all my weight onto my arms as I hover above her before crwaling over her and entering her slowly.

She moans out softly as I kiss her slowly.

Her arms go round my neck pulling me closer as I lift her back off the bed slightly holding her close and kissing her.

I get a bit faster before pushing myself in all the way and thrusting quickly as she moans loud.

"Nathan..." She moans as I kiss her neck and bite it gently.

I find her sweet spot and she moans out as I start kissing her neck again.

"Nathan, I'm gonna..." I cut her off by kissing her slowly.

"Cum for me." I say as she cums before I cum for her.

I collapse beside her breathing heavily as she shuffles closer to me and looks up into my eyes before slamming her lips onto mine and climbing ontop of me still kissing me.

I flip us over and kiss her back as she giggles a little bit while kissing me.

I enter her again as she now stops giggling and starts moaning before kisisng me as I kiss her back and get faster.

She moans out loud as I kiss her neck.

"You like that?" I whisper into her ear as she nods while moaning a little while I start thrusting into her.

"OH... MY... GOD... NATHAN!" She yells inbetween moans as I smirk at her and kiss her.

"Fuck." She moans as I kiss her once again.

"I knew you'd like it." I whisper into her ear again as she cums for me while I cum for her.

Scarlet's pov.

Nathan collapses beside me as I try to get my breathing back to normal speed.

Once I did that I look at Nathan and we're about to kiss but we hear the front door close.

I quickly get dressed like Nathan and we clean everything up before he unlocks his door and opens it before starting his laptop up.

He puts on some music before starting a random conversation with me as an older lady and a younger girl appear at the door.

"Ahh, you must be Scarlet. My brother's girlfriend." The younger girl says excitedly.

"I'm Jess." She says shaking my hand.

"I'm Karen. Nathan's mom." She shakes my hand as I nod.

"Okay, Hi. I'm Scarlet."

"We know. He's told us loads about you." Jess says as Karen elbows her.

"Owww." She whines as Nathan glares at her.

"Come on Scarlet. Let's go to your house." Nathan says grabbing my hand and dragging me out of his house.

"They seem nice." I say as Nathan continues to pull me down the street.

"Whatever Scarlet. Just shut up." Nathan says as I close my mouth and follow him to my house.

He opens the door and pushes me into the house aggresively before slamming the door and leaving me as I let the tears fall from my eyes.