Chapter 26

~A few days later~

I was at the park with Sophie pushing her on the swings while Nathan was at home sorting some stuff out with his Mom and his sister.

I hope.

Nathan's pov.

I was waiting for my mom and sister to arrive when there's a knock at the door.

I open it to see Taia stood there.

The girl from the club.

Yeah, her name is Taia.

"Um... Taia. What are you doing here?" I ask her as she smiles at me and kisses me before I push her away.

"I have a girlfriend." I say.

She shrugs.

"I have a boyfriend." I shrug as we start kissing again.

Scarlet's pov.

I walk back home with Sophie before entering the house and quietly shutting the door before walking through to the living room and seeing Nathan and that girl kising again.

What the fuck?!?!

I take pictures before leaving the house and going to the boys and girls and showing them the pictures.

"Scarlet, you can stay with us." Tom and Kelsey offer as I thank them and nod.

-----------------------------------------------------------

~A week Later~

I haven't seen Nathan for a week.

I've stayed with Tom and Kels.

Me, Tom, Kelsey, Sophie, Catherine, Chelsea, Nareesha, Siva, Nina, Max, Jay, Jazmine, Jessie and Alysia were all in the park having a laugh when Nathan walks up to us.

"What the hell, Scarlet?!" He yells as I give Sophie to Kelsey.

"I saw you kiss that girl Nathan!" I yell back.

"What girl?! I didn't kiss no girl!" He yells back at me and this turns into a massive argument where Tom pulls me away from Nathan before I hurt him.

"I have pictures Nathan. Look." I show him and he looks at the floor.

"Oh." He whispers as I throw my phone to the ground and walk away.

I sit on a swing and just sit there for a while until everyone except Nathan comes over.

"Here's your phone. You wanna thank the lord it's not broken." Kelsey says.

"Strong phone." I reply as she nods and they all sit on the floor.

"Guys, come with me to pack my bags." I say as they nod and come with me.

We all pack my bags before I leave to go see if my mom will let me move back in.

Nathan's pov.

"Scarlet!" I call but she's not here and neither is her stuff.

Shit!

I've just fucked up my life.

Again!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay so the next chapter is the Epilogue and it's gonna be long I think.