circus date

Unedited
Note:
•(A/N) : Found it on the internet :) credit to owner

.
"I freakin' swear to God,Grayson."you growled,trying to threaten the man who was laughing at you.
He was swinging on his trapeze,looking down at you in amusement.

You're afraid of heights.
And that's why he has the guts to tease you this far.He has found his safespot-on the air.
"Aw look!Your face is turning red!"
The boy continued swinging carelessly,while you watched in anticipation.

You can't help but wonder how on earth he could still be brave enough to swing up there when that was the activity that killed his parents.
If you were him,you won't even want to be near the circus.

"Get down here,Dick!"
"Nu-uh.If I do,you'll kill me already."
He stuck out his tongue at you before doing some of his tricks,involving him doing acrobatic moves
He looks like he can fly when he does that.

Dick Grayson,your bestfriend and ex-fellow performer in the circus was having his visit.
Sometimes he'd come here every month,sometimes he won't visit for 6 months straight.

You miss having him around
But you're glad that he has found a new life,a better life even.
Hayley has given you the circus,meaning you're the new owner now.
And you're glad you can use it as a threat for Dick.

"Get down or I'll kick you out of here."you rose a brow of yours.You both know you weren't serious,but somehow he obeyed anyway.
He landed perfectly on both of his foot,smirking at you.

"Perfect landing,as always."he announced."Did that work?"
"What work?"
"My act.Are you impressed?"
You scoffed.Sure you can't fly like him,but you handle a huge circus plus tigers and elephants for a living.Not to mention the cranky clowns..
"Oh please.You know my answer to that question."

He chuckled at your atittude.
"How about you give me another chance?I haven't made you impressed for years!"you two walked side by side,heading towards the tigers's cages.

"Chance?"you rose a brow,smirking."How's my tigers?"you smiled proudly while examining them,then looked at him for his answer.He rose a brow,examining the 6 tigers you own.
"They look great."
"Never fail to impress you,do I?"your smirked got even wider as you moved to the elephants.He followed closely,his eyes examining the place.

"You've done a pretty great job."he admitted.
"Thank you.I tried."you smiled,examining your elephants."Danny,you've fed them yet?"you called out and the man came out.
"Done that,chief."he saluted,continuing his job.You smiled,looking back at your bestfriend.

"So?"you asked."Any suggestions?"
"You've worked well,chief."he teased."So..About my question."
"Heh,since when you're persistent?"
You two walked out of the tent,inhaling the refreshing air.It was full moon.

"Give me a chance?"he asked,making you shrugged.
"Okay."
"Let me take you out to dinner."
You rose a brow at his sudden offer.You two haven't hung out for a while,you realized.The last time you hung out was when you two were 18.

"A date?"
"Mhm."he smiled."Will you?"
"Hm..Will I?"you wore a teasing smirk.You saw his small nervous smile and you laughed."I'd love to."

You two went out 2 days later.
Where he took you and what happened during the date doesn't matter.
The highlight of the date was when he finally confessed his job as Nightwing and took you out in the Batmobile through the city.
And let's just say he successfully impressed you.

Though we'll never know what he has to face when he arrived at the manor.
"Dick.."
"Bruce,it was an emergency!"