chapter 15

"You must be thinking that we are young,right ?"his grandfather said

"How did you know ?"

"My ability is to sense people's feelings while my wife Emma has the ability to make people injuries heal in no time"

"That's cool Mr Adler"

"No need to be so formal you can call me Liam,kid"

"Ok L..Liam"even though i hate being called kid but I'll let it slide this time because i respect eldery (looks doesn't work in this case but i would say age)

"There you go"he said patting my shoulder gently and then he took the 2 suitcases inside

Maybe i should help get the other ones inside,i went besides Adrien where he was helping his father with the bags and stuff

"Can i help you guys carry those inside ?"i asked,both of them looked at me then to each then his father said"no it's ok marinette you can go rest in the living room while we finish and you too adrien it's ok i can do the rest without you,go"

"Ok dad,let's go marie"he said entering the house,it was massive and it felt cosy,let's not forget about the decoration it was incredible no wonder adrien's had an amzing taste in art he got it from his dad

We set on the couch,i took my phone and placed it on the coffe table then Adrien said "lunch will be ready in 15 minutes"

"How did you know ?"

"Oh grandma just said so plus i can smell it,hmm it's delicious "

"Right...you have a great sense of hearing"

He nods smiling

"If you can smell it that good,can you tell what is for launch ?"

"Easy,today's launch is a rabbit guts with some A+ blood on top,trust me it's good especially from my grandma"

"Ok disgusting,you know i don't eat bloody dishes like this,right ?"

"Yeah i know that's why i brought with me your favourite dish seafood paella"

"But it's not from here it's from spain"

"Well guess who went there and brought it for you ?"

"You ?"

"No it was actually dad i told him to get it for you"

"Aw that's so sweet,thank you"

"Anytime"

Thank you guys for 8k and 9k,i wouldn't have reached it without all your support.tell me what you thought of this chapter and don't forget to comment and vote and maybe i can do a Q&A next time if i have enough questions,ask me in the comments or message me directly and i will answer them !