Chapter 2: Meeting Branchnard

When the day was over the animatronic trolls were able to roam around and have fun of their own. "Great day guys now go and have fun, I'm going for a walk around the pizzeria." Said Circus Poppy. Just when she was about to leave Sukbit stopped her. "Hey Poppy? Do ever think that maybe one day we'll be able to get out of here?" She said with confidence in her voice. Circus Poppy sighed and turned around to face her best friend. "I don't know yet Suki but maybe one day we'll be able to go out those doors and step out in to the real world but until now we have to stay right here." She said in disappointment. Suki and the others looked down but Poppy brought their confidence back. "Don't worry guys I know one day that we'll be out those doors and breath the fresh air. Stay confident and perhaps one day our dream will come true." She said which boosted up their confidence and continued to look for something fun to do. Poppy began walking around the pizzeria, checking on everything. She stopped when she reached a mysterious door that read "The Scooping Room." Curiousness took over her as she placed her hand on the door knob and turned it and opened the door. She looked around the room. It was very dark but she managed to catch sight of what looked to be a giant black mechanical scooper up against the wall. She reached out her hand to touch it until a metal wire grabbed her hand to stop her from touching the Scooper. She looked around to see where this wire came from until she caught sight of a glowing light blue....eye? "Who goes there?!" Said a male voice which looked like it belonged to the owner of the eye. But that was impossible Because Circus Poppy and The Circus Pack were supposed to be the only animatronics in the pizzeria. "My Name is Circus Poppy but everyone calls me Poppy for short." She said with fear towards this mysterious animatronic. The animatronic let go of her hand and turned on the light to reveal a handsome male troll animatronic with grey skin and black hair. Poppy took a good look at him. He was all broken from body to his left eye, his wires and endoskeleton formed a body though. He had a red button in the middle of his chest and there was a yellow and green party hat on top of his head. It was the male's turn to look at her. She was beautiful. "I am so sorry for wandering in your room Mr-?" Poppy said trying to get his name. "Branchnard but you can call me Branch." He said. "Branch, I was just walking around the pizzeria until I reached this room and I was so curious please don't kill-" she said before she was interrupted. "Relax, I'm not going to hurt you, just don't touch the scooper. It's very dangerous and you do not want to know what it does but let's just say I used to have a body and a left eye until I was scooped." Branch said looking down his endoskeleton and wires in sadness. "Oh you poor thing." Poppy said and gave him a hug to make him feel better. Branch was shocked, he never got hugged by another animatronic before, let alone a beautiful girl one. He usually gave hugs to the kids when he was still active. He rapped his endoskeleton hands around her and hugged her back. He liked this. He liked it very much, it just felt right and she was great hugger. She let go of the hug much to Branch's disappointment but he still managed a smile. "It was very nice to meet you Branch. I wish I could talk some more with you but it's almost 12:00 am and me and The Circus Pack my friends have to get back to our stages so when the night guard comes he won't look at us funny like we're possessed." She said. "I understand but do you think you can come back tomorrow?" Branch said. "Of course I will come back tomorrow night." Poppy said and she kissed his cheek. "Bye Branch I'll see you tomorrow." She said as she waved at him and left. Branch was so shocked that he just got kissed on the cheek by a beautiful girl. He rubbed his fingers on his cheek and smiled and went to sleep. Here you go guys. I wasn't going to post another chapter in one day but I just felt like it. You can all scream BROPPY happily now.