Chapter 8: he's back?

The Circus Pack was setting up a little dinner date for Poppy and Branch who told them that was completely uncalled for but they didn't listen. Poppy and Branch just decided to ignore the stuff they were doing to get the two together and just went to look for something to do. They played arcade games, tag, talked, practiced dancing and played hide and seek. They were having a great time together but they decided to take a rest and talk about more stuff. "Poppy there's something I want to read you. Is that okay?" Branch said nervously. Poppy looked at him with a sweet smile. "Of course you can Branch you can tell me anything." She said. Branch took a deep breath and took out a piece of folded up paper and unfolded it.  "Your eyes. They're like two pools so deep I fear if I dive in I might never come up for air. And your smile. The sun itself turns jealous and refuses to come out from behind the clouds knowing it cannot shine half as bright." He said poring his heart out to her. She was blushing with a beautiful smile and tears in her eyes "Branch that was beautiful. Did you really mean that?" She said. "Yes but that's not all." He said and suddenly music came on and he started to sing. "Aren't you something to admire cause your shine is something like a mirror and I can't help but notice you reflect in this heart of mine. If you ever feel alone and the glare makes me hard to find just know that I'm always parallel on the side. Cause with your hand in my hand and a little pocket full of soul I could tell you there's no place we couldn't go so just put your hand on the glass I'll be here to pull you through you just gotta be strong. Cause I don't want to lose you now I'm looking right at the other half of me the vacancy that sat in my heart is a space that now you hold. Show me how to fight for now and I'll tell you baby it was easy. Coming back into you once you figured it out you were right here all along. It's like you're my mirror my mirror staring back at me. I couldn't get any bigger with anyone else beside of me and now it's clear as this promise that we're making two reflections into one cause it's like you're my mirror my mirror staring back at me. Staring back at me." He finished. If Poppy wasn't crying before she certainly was now. He had a beautiful voice just like an angel. Possibly even better than an angel. And he meant every word of it. "Branch that was so beautiful and sweet. You really think that of me?" She said wiping her eyes. "Yes Poppy I meant every little word of it. You are my mirror." He said and rapped his hands around her waist and brought her closer to his metal body. She rapped her arms around his endoskeleton neck and they both leaned in with their eyes closed. Just when their lips were about to touch Cooper came in and yelled looking almost broken. "Guys Creek is back and he has an axe." He managed to breathe out. That got the couple to pull back from their almost beautiful moment. "What?! No! That can't be true! Please tell me that it isn't true." Poppy said as tears were poring out of her eyes. "I'm sorry Poppy but it's true-" Cooper said but got stabbed in the neck with an axe and fell to the floor with his eyes as black as night and his oil poring out of his neck. "Cooper!!!" Poppy yelled. She and Branch went right to his side to get him to wake up until they both heard a voice they knew that made their oil curdle and turned their heads to see Creek right in front of them. "Hello guys. Miss me?" Dun dun dun Creek is back and wants revenge. So I almost made Poppy and Branch kiss but I decided I wanted them to kiss at the end of the story. Which will have three more chapters until it'll come to an end. Also I decided to not put all of the lyrics to mirrors in this chapter because I didn't want it to be just lyrics. So see you guys later.