Chapter 2

***Two days later***

The doctors, Logan, my parents, all helped me get ready to leave the hospital after about a week. They asked if I wanted crutches or a wheelchair, Logan said I'd prefer crutches. I looked over to him and smiled as they were putting a cast on my leg. It was really cold, wet, and it felt weird. After like 20 minutes I was slowly learning to walk with my crutches and how to go up stairs. Another hour later Logan was helping me into the car to go home. We walked in the door and our corgi, Jiff came barking at me and Logan, that's when I realised, he was with me the while time, he never left me hospital bed.
"Thanks Logan."
He looked at m confused and asked "For what?"
"Just, everything." We smiled as I made my way to the couch and sat down. My room lucky ended up being upstair (that was sarcasm by the way) I was making my way up the stairs when I felt my legs fall out from under me, I closed my eyes, but, instead of falling, I felt like I was getting carried up the stairs. I opened my eyes and saw that my dad was carrying me up to my room. I smiled at him and he smiled back. Dad helped me people my foot up on my bed as I settled down with my phone and scrolled through the week of missed Instagram and Snapchat posts from everyone. All Logan had posted was photos of well wishes to me, and pics of me on my hospital bed sleeping. I went to take a photo of my cast for my Instagram I captioned it " Heyyyy, in back, but, in a cast... 😭" It blew up with likes, and well wishing comments. I smiled and set my phone down and drifted off to sleep.