Chapter 3

I woke up to my loud, annoying alarm a.k.a Logan.
"Hey sleepy head, time for school!" I groaned and motioned for him to hand me my crutches. He handed them to me and I made my way to the stairs, I had to think if a way to go down the stairs quicker. Aha! I'll slide down!
"Loom out below!"I said tossing my crutches down the stairs and sliding down. I walked into the kitchen and my mom started saying
"Emily, your gonna be on these for 8 months-"
" 8 months?!" I freaked out
"Yes, you need to learn how to go down the stairs."
"Ugh, fine. Wait, what am I gonna so about school?"
"Your gonna have to have some one carry everything for you."
"That just makes me look needy, and helpless though."
"Emily." My mom looked at me angry and disappointed at the same time.
"Fine, gosh." I mumbled under my breath. I say down and ate breakfast and grabbed my purple and blue school bag, and was off. Logan drives me to school every day. I guess it's nice, he lets me listen to my music and stuff. About 20 minutes later we were at the school and I was heading to my locker. My two best friends Katie and Anna came rushing at me asking
"Oh my gosh! What happened Em?!"
I laughed and said
" Just, you know, the casual getting you leg crushed under a car and being crutches for eight months kinda thing!" I said laughing
"Do you need help carrying anything​" my bouncy friend Anna offers.
"Uhh, yea, sure, that'd be great!" I handed Anna my binder and she helped me to gym.
" At least you don't have gym for a long while!" Katie said to cheer me up.
"Yeah, I guess." I said glumly.
"Em, what's wrong?"
"Hm?" I said stopping and looking suppressed. It wasn't Anna or Katie who asked me that. It was Logan.
"Logan? Shouldn't you be in class by now?"
"Yeah, I told 'em I had to help my Little sister who is on crutches for a while. It looks like you've got it covered though." I looked up at Anna, we have all our classes together except for math. That was when I was gonna need Logan.
"I'll need you next passing period to carry binder to math though." He smiled, waved and walked back to the senior classes. We all contined on to the​ gym. I just kept thinking about how I gonna get questions all day, and the fact I'll have a cast and crutches for the next 8 months...