Chapter 4

Me and Anna walked into the girls locker room for gym and she put my stuff on one of the benches and changed out. We made our way to the actual gym. The teacher Mrs.Miller was the first of many questions from the kids in gym.
"Oh Emily, are you okay, what happened?" Anna helped me explain because she looked over at me and I gave her sad puppy eyes to help me explain.
"Oh, okay, well, take it easy, if you need me let me know, you can sit on the chair over there." She motioned toward the uncomfortable blue plastic chair by the bleachers.
"Can't I just sit in the bottom step of the bleachers?"
"Sure, knock yourself out." She smiled as she walked off to teach the class. I told Anna is see her after math in literacy. And made my way to the bleachers. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest. And all those things. Until I hear Mrs.Miller's whistle blower to signal class was over. I walked into the locker room with Anna and she changed out and grabbed our stuff and we walked out. Logan was waiting outside the gym to obviously help carry my stuff. Anna handed it to him and she was off. So we're we. Logan set down my binder on my desk in math, and here came the questions... Ugh... I explained to practically the WHOLE class what happened. One, by one. I ride the bus in Mondays and Wednesdays because Logan has soccer. I was driving in my normal seat when I got a text from my boyfriend Noah, asking if he wanted it go to dinner tonight. I obviously said yes. He was coming to my house around 8. Yea, it sounds fun, but... My crutches might make it hard. Ugh, whatever. The bus pulled up to my stop, and i slung my backpack intonmy shoulders and made my way to the house. A few hours later and it was time to get ready.