Chapter 6

At 3 am...

Normani's POV

I saw a small faint light as my eyes fluttered open. Who's up? I wave my hand on my right side where Dinah usually sleeps and she's not there.

"Babe?" I sit up rubbing my eyes.

"Hm? Sorry baby..Did I wake you up?" She asks putting a folder down and coming to me.

"No..But why are you up?" I ask getting close to her to lay my head on her shoulder.

She looks down and I put my index finger on her chin and lift it up. "What is it?"

"It's just about Lauren. I read the file and I just got suspicious at some parts.." She says getting out of bed grabbing the folder making me fall sideways.

"Woops..sorry." She chuckles and I sit up again grabbing the folder from her.

I started to read what was in the folder..

Name:Lauren Jauregui

Age:17

Found: July in 2012..

Doms: Perrie Edwards and Zayn Malik, Contract was from 2012 to 2015 but was cut short to 2014 due to signs of abuse...

"SAY WHAT NOW?!" I scream and Dinah shoots up scared. 

I keep reading to see more details but all it showed was her simple information.

"What does it mean that her doms were Perrie and Zayn, but cut short to signs of abuse?!" I bark and Dinah grabs the folder from me.

"I don't know...Alycia said that this file didn't have much didn't have as much details...I dont even know who Malik is." Dinah says putting the folder back in the drawer.

"Malik is in jail right now.." I say looking up at her.

"How did you know that?" She asks me with a brow up.

"It's in the computer files...He was arrested for killing a family of 4..." I answer. "He was part of Harry's old gang. But he left." I add making Dinah understand better.

"But what about in relations to Perrie?! She's dating Leigh-Anne now..Not Malik." Dinah says confused again.

"Should we ask Lauren?" I asl with a worried face.

"That's the only way we will know more details..." Dinah answers biting her lip.

"Well...We can also arrange a meeting with Perrie is so..I swear if she hurt Lauren in the past, I am going to loose it." I huff.

"Don't worry...We just need to find out one piece at a time..." Dinah says laying back down in bed. "let's go back to sleep and then fix this problem when we wake up. Let's just hope Lauren will tell us with no problems." 

I nod and get back in bed and she wraps her arms around me. "Good night my love...I know your mad..But please try to sleep." She says in my ear and I nod.

"I love you..." She says lovingly in my ear and I smile.

"I love you too baby.."

Short double update for yall's! Thanks for reading! I hope your enjoying this book! Comment down some ideas and what you think about the book. Don't forget to follow me and vote for the book. Thanks everyone! Love you all!