Chapter 9

Dinah's POV

"Ally!" I scream as I enter her house. 

"Forgot to lock the door again...Typical." Mani shakes her head.

"I can't remember how many times we have walked into her having-" Mani tells me to shh and points to Lauren who's quietly listening to us with her legs dangling off the couch and her little face all so innocent just staring. "Having fun..." I finish my sentence smiling at Lauren. This girl isn't as much trouble as I thought she'd be.

"Who's down there?" Ally screams. Lauren looks behind her and shouts. "We hewes auntie Awwy!" 

"Is that my little niece?!" Ally runs down the stairs and greets Lauren with a hug. Of course only using one hand...

"Hi auntie!" Lauren smiles sweetly and Ally kisses her nose. 

"What brings you here? Sorry I haven't called..I was busy." Ally says trying to clear the table filled with papers. Lauren jumps off the couch helping her auntie by taking off the papers and placing it on the floor in an orderly way. 

"Wow! What a good helper you are. I have chocolate cake on the fridge, go help yourself sweetheart." Ally says pointing to the fridge and Lauren looks at me for my approval.

"Sure babe...You deserve it." i smile sweetly and Lauren dashes to the kitchen.

"So what happened?" Ally asks as we sit on the couch.

"Lauren bumped into Perrie just this morning and took her to her place." Mani says chuckling.

"What did she do to her?" Ally jumps up. "Do I have to knock someone out?" 

"With that height of yours, I'm pretty sure you can't and no. She didn't do anything to Lauren. Turns out they have a little as well...Named Jade?" I laugh.

"Well that's shocking." Ally sits back down and crosses her feet.

"Yeah. It's like she's a whole softer person. They have a play date on Sat." Just as I finished the sentence we heard a loud bang in the kitchen.

"Lauren?!" We ran as fast as we could and we saw the fridge door open and the cake plate all empty. "Lauren???" The three of us turn around as we hear little coughs behind us.

Lauren was standing there with a wok on her head and a rolling pin in her hand. She also had a red cape around her neck.

"Lauren...What are you-"

"RAHHHHHH!!!!!" She jumps on Ally and hits her with the rolling pin. Ally falls backwards with Lauren on top of her but Lauren fell safely on her and stood up. She ran around the counter shouting "I'm a sparkly unicorn"

"What happened to her?!" Mani panics.

"Is it safe for kids to eat cake???" I grab my phone and search it.

"WHAT THE HECK!" Ally shoots up and there was a big bump on her head. Ouch...

"I think chocolate makes kids hyper.." I say out loud.

"YOU THINK?" Ally screams pointing at her bump.

Lauren climb the kitchen counter and look through the cabinets finding a jar of cookies, candies, and sprinkles.

"You had to keep every sweet in one cabinet.." I glare at Ally.

"Oh I'm sorry...You brought a child to my house." 

Mani goes to Lauren and takes the rolling pin and wok of her hands and head. "Princess don't you think that's enough sweets?" She asks putting the things away and picking Lauren up and off the counter.

"NOOOO! WANT MORE! MUST HAVE MOREEEEEE!" I have no idea if this is little Lauren or big Lauren.

"Lauren please let go of the cabinet..." Mani pulls on her waist as she struggles to let the little girl loose her grip.

"SWEEEEEETS!!!" Lauren keeps on gripping harder each time you pull.

"Can I hit her with a pan?" Ally asks holding a pan up.

"Do it and I'll break your other arm." I glare.

"Sweetheart...Please let goooo!" Mani starts tickling her causing Lauren to giggle out loud and let go.

"There we go! Now calm down..." Mani says stroking Lauren's hair and signaling me to get water.

I go to the living room and grab the baby bag.

"Wait... Did you say milk or water?" I hold up 2 bottles.

"Water babe!" She shouts from the kitchen.

"Psh. I knew that." I grab the bottle and hand it to Lauren.

Lauren cutely sucks on the bottle. I'm glad she's a lot calmer now.

Ally was holding an ice pack against her head.

"So that means no chocolates for Lauren..." Ally says staring at her.

"Noooo! Want chocolate!!!" Lauren whines making a cute little pouty face.

"Auntie Ally is joking princess.  You can have chocolates. Just not too much." I kiss her head.

"Princess finish your bottle of water and we can watch a movie with Auntie Ally." Mani tells Lauren and she finishes her bottle instantly.

"Movie!!!" She cheers and runs to the living room.

"What movie?" I turn my computer on and go to my saved movies.

"Moana!" She points to the screen and I smile.

"Nice choice princess." I connect the computer to the tv.

Mani and Ally were preparing popcorn while Lauren and I cuddled in the couch.

"Do you love Dada?" I ask holding her close to me.

"Wes! I wove dada vewy mutchs!" She gives me a big warm hug.

"Awww princess...Mommy or daddy?" I smirk.

"Mmmm...Auntie Awwy..." She giggles.

"YASSS! Good choice Mija!" Ally gives her a high-five.

"You had to ask..." Mani glares at me.

"Hehehe...I love youuu." I kiss Mani's nose and she smiles widely at me.

We start watching the movie and Lauren instantly turns quiet.

"MOANA! MAKE WAY! MAKE WAY!"

...until now

"Sweetie please calm down..."

"COCONUTS!!!! CONSIDER THESE TREEEEEES!"

"..."

"AND NO ONE LEAAAAVES!" We all stare at her with amusement.

As soon as the song ends Lauren bows and sits in between Mani and I.

"Lauren...you have a good voice. Just don't randomly scream the words." I stroke her hair.

"Otay daddy.." She smiles widely.

*Time Skip*

"Time to go home now princess...say goodnight to auntie Ally." I pat Lauren's bum to direct her to Ally.

"Bai Auntie! Twank wou foy letting us hewe! Naytttt!" She hugs Ally and gives her a kiss.

"Bye sweetie! See you soon."

Mani and I thank Ally and go back home. Lauren wasn't as hyper and laid her head on my lap. I'm sure she's sleepy now...My princess had a pretty long day.

Well that's all for today everyone...My family is going to have a lot of adventures❤

(Well no one commented ideas down so I just decided to keep on writing. Hope you enjoyed reading. Don't forget to vote😂 love ya'll❤)