Chapter 7

Dinah's POV

I wake up to see my beautiful wife's face. Ever since I married her, I never got tired of seeing this whenever I wake up. I wake up everyday so lucky to be reminded that she's mine. 

I see her flutter her eyes open and her eyes look directy on mine.

"Good morning Bubbles..." She says smirking. That was her nickname for me when met each other for the first time.

"Good morning Cookie..." I kiss her lips softly. And that was my nickname for her.

"Mmmm I love morning kisses." She smiles widely. That smile just brightens up my day.

"I love giving morning kisses.." I smile and get up from bed.

She gets up as well and I see she wasn't wearing any shorts. Her arse ughhh..

"Stop staring Hansen.." she laughs and grabs a pair of shorts.

"I'm sorry...But your arse is just...wow." I slap it and she gasps.

"Mmmm...Wait..Our baby girl.." We run out of our room and run to the play room.

We run in and see her tapping on the fish tank. "Mmmm! Mama! Dada!" She runs to us.

I pick her up and give her a big hug and a kiss on her cheek. "Good morning princess..." Mani does the same and kisses her head.

"How long have you been awake?" I ask walking to the kitchen.

"Mmmm...No wemembrr." She says sucking on her thumb. I take her thumb out and shake my head. "No sucking of thumbs baby...It will make your teeth ruined and you might get braces.." I say placing her on the high chair.

"Bwaces?" She tilts her head and I nod.

"Metal on your teeth..." Mani adds, "Your dada used to have them." She smirks.

"Weally???" She stares at me.

"Mhm...but that's a different story." I smile and grab a bottle. (Be ready for this love story *smirks*)

"Oooo tell dada!" Lauren begs bouncing on her seat.

"Not now  princess..Maybe another time." I giggle and fill the bottle up with juice.

Mani checks Lauren's diaper. "All dry...Are you sure you don't have to go princess?" She asks Lauren.

"No mommy." Lauren answers smiling wide.

"Don't hold it in baby..Just tell us when you do go." She reminds her and Lauren nods reaching for the bottle in my hand.

I lend it to her and she starts suckling on it.

"Let's have some eggs for breakfast.." I grab the eggs from the fridge and mix it up.

"Babe you added shells!" Mani scolds me and takes the bowl from me, taking the shells out.

"Sorry baby..." I kiss her cheek and she nods. "I'll  cook it...remember what happened last night?" She whispers.

"Yeah babe...After breakfast yeah?" She nods and I sit next to Lauren to see her juice all finished.

"Wow baby girl..That was fast..You have a big tummy." I giggle and tickle her belly.

"Ahaha! Dada noo!" She laughs out loud and pushes my hands away. I stop tickling her and kiss her nose. "Cute little nosey!" I rub my nose on hers and she does the same.

"You two are too cute." Mani squeals and serves us the egg.

"Eggy!" Lauren cheers and I cut up her pieces. "Ahhh!" She opens her mouth and I place the spoon in her mouth.

"What a good girl! Is it yummy?" Mani asks drinking from her mug.

"Mhm! What mommy d'inking?" She points at her mug.

"Coffee baby girl..." She answers.

"Me twy?" She reaches for it.

"AH ah! No baby girl...it's only for big people..." I say pushing the mug further.

"Whys mommy?" She pouts

"It's made for adults baby..You can only drink milk and juice." I smile sweetly feeding her another spoonful.

"W-of abof chocowafe?" She asks with her mouth full.

"Yeah hot chocolate is ok..But not everyday." Mani smiles.

"Mommy's milky chocolate?" Lauren points to Mani's boobs and I laugh out loud.

"No baby...it's not." She answers giggling as well at Lauren's question.

"Ooo..me twought  wou has chocowate favwour.." Lauren is so inoccent!

"I've tried her boobs before...definitely not chocolate." I smirk and Mani blushes.

"Huh?" Lauren tilts her head aside.

"Nothing baby..." Mani kicks me and I chuckle.

After a few more minutes we all finished breakfast and I clean up the table.

"Lauren we need to talk about something ok? Let's go to the living room." I carry her to the living room.

Lauren's  POV

WHAT DID I DO WRONG??? DID I KILL SOMEONE WHILE SLEEPING? WHY DO THEY WANT TO TALK? DID I SAY SOMETHING WRONG? DID I GET DRUNK? DID I SMOKE GREEN TEA?!

Daddy sets me on the couch and she sits in front of me in the other couch. Mommy follows and I shake. I see mommy notice my shaking and she giggles sitting next to me.

"Don't worry..We're not mad! We just gotta ask you some questions.." She says rubbing my thigh.

"O-okay" I nod  and daddy takes out a folder. Oh..Now I know.

"Umm baby girl...we got confused about the names written here..do you mind coming out of headspace?" Daddy asks me and I shake my head.

"Already out..." I look at her calmly.

"Thank you babe..So um...Perrie Edwards and Malik?" Daddy asks scared of my reaction.

"Malik abused me but Edwards didn't know much about me...she never really did anything to me. She broke up with Zayn when she caught him abusing me..She took me to her place and put me into the orphanage..She said she couldn't care for me..I don't blame her. She's young." I say letting everything out.

"Malik is still in jail..Perrie is a gang leader like me and Dinah. She's only the second best though..."  Mani chuckles.

I always knew Perrie was somewhat a leader like person. "Are you close with her?" I ask.

"Love hate relationship." Dinah chuckles. "She wants to be number one but she can't...Mani and I are number one. Always will be" She smiles and Mani winks.

"I hate Malik..." I look down.

"Don't worry princess..." Mani raises my chin. "Your crown is falling.." She smiles and kisses my nose. "He won't be able to hurt you anymore." I smile and nod. "Thank you.."

"You don't have to tell us what he did..." Dinah says sitting next to me and hugs me. "Thank you..." I kiss her cheek.

"Your welcome princess."

Comment down some ideas please and what are your thoughts about this book. Thanks everyone for the support I received.  I really appreciate it. I love you all so much.