School

//Quinn//

I was up and ready for another boring day of school. I looked in the mirror and fixed my Blonde hair into a messy bun after I had finished that I put on my makeup (eyeliner,eye shadow, mascara and lipstick) then went to pick out my clothes. I pulled out my Tøp T-shirt and a pair of boyfriend jeans I grabbed my bag and headed to the living room waiting on Sam.

He ran downstairs "Ready Quinn?" I nodded as we headed to school along the way Colby,Reed and Devin joined Sam where Rachel and Katy joined me we were talking about the usual. We arrives at school the boys went there way and we went ours everyone stared at us we were known as the 'popular' kids. "H-hey Quinn" Adam Gart the shy geek in our school I smiled at him "Hey Adam" he smiled again "Y-you remembered m-my n-name!" I nodded and walked off with the girls.

We headed to our first class which was math which personally I don't see the point in we came in and sat in our usual seats "Hello Class" Our teacher smiled the whole class chanted back "Hello Mrs Jones" she smiled "Today is Calculus" everyone sighed and prayed for the bell to ring. Half way through the Class I felt a tap on my shoulder I turn round to see the one and only Dominik Thompson I sighed "What?!" I whisper yelled "Miss Golbach turn around and Mr Thompson stop talking!" Mrs Jones firmly said I turned around and ignored Dominik.

It was finally the end of Math and we headed to our next class Art.

**

It was now the end of the day and I was so happy about it we were walking out of school when all of a sudden "Quinn!" I turned around to see Dominik running towards us "Go ahead girls I'll meet you at the house tell the boys I'm caught up in something" they nodded and walked on "Yes Dominik?" He took a breath in "well I wanted to tell you I've liked you for a while now and I was hoping maybe you'd like to go ou-" I cut him off by kissing him. I've always liked him as I pulled away he smiled "Does that answer your question?" I smirked he nodded and walked me home hand in hand "Text you later babe" I waved goodbye to him.

"You seem awfully cheery" I smiled at Sam and the others "That's cause me and Dominik go out now" I smiled they all smiled back "as long as your happy" Sam said but Colby looked devastated.