Dominik

//Quinn//

I was just scrolling through my Instagram when I got a notification.
New message from Dominik 🙈💜

Dominik🙈💜:hey gorgeous

Quinn 🙊💚:hello handsome

D🙈💜:How is my princess? X

Q🙊💚:Haha fine how's my prince? X

D🙈💜: Great x

Q🙊💚:Good baby x

D🙈💜: I have to go gorgeous I'll see you tomorrow x

Q🙊💚: okay x

I decided to put my phone done and go to bed because it was now 00:56.

I woke up and got ready for school Same routine as always, As always the boys went there way were as the girls went their way and me well I met up with Dominik he looked happy. "Hey gorgeous" he smiled "Hey baby" I kissed his cheek and he put his arm round me while we walked to math. Of course we were stopped in the hallway by the one and only My Arch Enemy Karen Beckenham "Well looks like your not clinging to Colby anymore but now Dominik?!" Dominik explained that he asked me and she just smirked and whispered in my ear to stay away from Colby and Dominik like wtf who does she think she is.

"Babe I've got to go" Dominik said in a sad tone when he looked at his phone "Okay baby" he kissed me on the lips the freaking lips "Love you" I smiled "Love you too Dominik".

**

School ended and I was walking home with Katy and Rachel we got back and I went to my room and texted Dominik.

Q🙊💚:is everything okay baby? X

Q🙊💚: Dominik?

Q🙊💚: Dominik Thompson please pick up I'm worried ;-;

D🙈💜: This is Dominik's dad he is banned from seeing you so take this as a warning I don't want you near him understood?

Q🙊💚: Why what did I do? ;-;

D🙈💜: Nothing deary it's Dominik's fault so sorry :)

Q🙊💚: okay well tell Dominik I love him and I'm always here if he'd like to date again

D🙈💜:......

I started crying we only started dating and already he's done with me ugh I started crying and Sam ran in my room "What's wrong Quinn?" He hugged me and Colby came and joined on the other side of me "Dominik's dad broke us up" Sam hugged me and kept telling me I'd be okay.

Which I wasn't.