Not heartless after all

//Karen//

Quinn has to suffer but she's doing all the tasks perfectly and I said I wouldn't harm her if she did them and I'm a girl of my word.

She knows I have a crush on Colby yet she's dating him?! What happened to my once dear precious friend.

"Quinn?" I quietly said she stepped out the dark shade "Yeah?" Here voice was shaky "Follow me!" I demanded she did as what was asked of her I led her to the front door.

I opened the door and walked out as she followed I got in my purple ferrari. After she and I were strapped in I started to drive.

//Quinn//

I was certain she was taking me away from home to kill me somewhere she kept driving. "Karen can I put music on please?" She nodded and I switched it on "So stay a minute just take your time the clock is ticking so stay---" I seen Karen smile and pull up.

She turned the music off and looked at me "Quinn I've made the courageous decision to let you go and hand myself in" I was shocked "Karen let me go but don't hand your self in" she agreed because you never win a verbal argument with me.

"Why a sudden change of heart?"
"Quinn I've realised how stupid I was. I've seen the way you look at Colby and the way he looks at you. I want that but I realise now that I'll find someone. Also I just want my friend back" she barely croaked "Thank you Karen and I'd love to be your friend again come inside I'll get you a drink" Even though she's been the worst possible person ever everyone deserves a second chance.

We got out and headed inside.

I opened the door and was instantly hugged by Colby "Baby I thought I'd lost you!" He croaks out "I'm here Colbs I'm here" After all the welcome backs and hugs they finally realised Karen was with me.

"This way to the kitchen Karen" I smiled at her she returned the smile and we went and got drinks.

//Colby//

Why was Quinn being nice to Karen she made her life a living hell.
I walked through to the kitchen and wrapped my arms round Quinn's waist Karen was using the bathroom anyway "Why are you being nice to her?" She smiled at me "Because she's my friend...again" she seemed chirpy after being gone for 2 weeks.

//Sam//

Quinn has taken it to far I don't mind her being friends with Karen but bringing that back stabbing traitor into my house. I don't aloud Traitors in my home.