Chapter 2

Boboiboy's POV

Me and fang gets inside the classroom just in time....

We pant for some air and notice that everyone was staring at us and some girls are screaming...

Huh? What are they staring at??

I quickly look at the my hand that was still holding fangs hand....

"Ah...I'm sorry" I blush deeply and let go... I walk to my sit while fang followed behind...

The girls were still screaming about 'how cute we look like' and something like 'they will make such a cute couple' which made me blush even more...I glance at fang who was sitting behind my back and saw him glaring at the girls....they quickly became quiet and I laugh softly..

The teacher came and announce that we will have a project....earning a groan from Gopal...

"Okay class!! Here are your partners!!!..." The teacher call our names and the names of our partner...

Ying was with yaya.... Gopal was partnered to that boy with a glasses...and I waited patiently for my name to be called...while playing with my pen....

"Boboiboy and fang!..." My eyes widen and the whole class especially girls were screaming...

"Silence!!!.." The teacher suddenly scream making the whole class turn quiet again..

I look at fang and he just look at me then back to the window...not even smiling at me...

He probably doesn't feel the same way....

Fangs POV

I waited for the teacher to call my name...while looking at boboiboy who was playing with his pen....

"Boboiboy and fang!..." The teacher announced it loudly and the whole class was screaming...

"Silence!!!.." All the class became quiet and I notice that boboiboy was looking at me....I look back at him and then look back to the window...

I know that I was too rude because I see a glint of sadness in his eyes... Making me felt Guilty.

*ding dong*

I heard the bell ring announcing that the first period was over...so that means...its lunch time...

I saw boboiboy hurriedly put his books in his bag and swing it to his shoulder and stood up...

"Boboiboy.." I called his name while packing my things as quickly as I can..

"Yes?..." He said while avoiding my gaze and look at the ground which pisses me of...

Luckily no one is in the classroom...they were all in the cafeteria leaving Me and boboiboy alone...

I grab his chin making him to look at my eyes...while I look straight on his..

"Why did you avoided your gaze from me?..." I said not letting go of his chin...

"Why....do you care..?" This question caught me on guard...I widen my eyes a little..he just sigh and pull my hand off his chin....he grab his bag and ran away...

Leaving me confuse....

He's right.... Why do I care?? Were not even couple or something...and I don't even love him!...

I shook my head and walk to the cafeteria...

Boboiboy's POV

I ran away from fang...I felt tears on my face and quickly wipe them off..

Why am I crying?!?!! Am I blind?!? He doesn't even love me!!!

I ran and ran until I stop at the park and sat down on one of the swings and tears starts to flow from my face again....but this time....I did not wipe them....I just cry..I don't want to see him today....I just can't.....

I cried some more...not noticing that someone was walking towards me....

"Boboiboy..?" A voice called out..it was so familiar....but I just ignore it and continue to cry...

Kaizo's POV

I was bored waiting for pang to come home so I decided to take a walk....

I was passing at a park and was continue walking until a figure caught my eye....he was wearing an orange cap and was looking at the ground....

I quickly realized that it was boboiboy and I walked towards him a bit surprised that he didn't notice me....

"Boboiboy..?" I call out his name but he ignore me....and I notice some tears was flowing...

I was panicking but I calm myself and kneel in front of him....he look at me with sadness in his eyes and more tears on his face was flowing which make me cry too...but I hold it in...

"C-captain k-kaizo..." He said between hiks and sobs...I smile at him reassuring and give him a warm hug.....

I felt him tense but he slowly relax and buried his face on my shoulder and continue to cry....

I rub his back to calm him down...

"Shh....its okay...." I said while he sob some more....

We stayed like that for what seems like an hour... And he starts to calm down.....

Knowing that he was already fine...I began to pull from the hug but he quickly hug me and I just stay right there....frozen in the spot with my eyes went wide...

"Stay.." He said shock makes my heard go wild....

I relax my own muscles and hug him back.....

Fangs POV

I haven't seen boboiboy in school... Which made me worried but I don't know why....and I can't even concentrate in class!!

Lots of thoughts ran on my head....

What if he was in trouble? What if there was an incident?!?!?! Or worse..what if he gets kidnap?!?

I began to imagine boboiboy's face.....

Shit....

I need to find him quick!!!!

Class ended up and I put my things in my bag as I hurriedly run and starts to find him....

I ran and find myself in the park....

My eyes widen as I saw my brother....

And he was hugging someone..  

That person was very familiar....

My eyes widen some more when I realized that it was....

"BOBOIBOY!!!!!!!!." I scream his name making both of them pull away and look at me.....

I glare at my brother.....

Why is he with boboiboy?!?!?