Chapter 4

Boboiboy's POV

I blink my eyes as I felt the sunshine hit my face...I notice that my head was rested on someone's chest....I quickly look up and saw that it was only captain kaizo....I sigh in relief and hug him...remembering what had happened last night...

He doesn't care about me..h-he...doesn't l-like m-me..

I didn't realize that i was already crying and sobbing....

"Shh....its okay.." I heard kaizo's voice and he hug me tighter as I cried on his chest making his shirt wet...

After I finished crying...I got up and get ready for school..

"Come on kaizo!.." I smile at him cheerfully and notice that his face was red..

I move my face closer to his..

"Are you okay? Your face is red..do you have a fever?.." I put my hand on his forehead...

Huh...he doesn't have any fever...

I grab his hand and he looks shock....I just smile at him and drag him downstairs where I meet Tok aba making breakfast..

"Oh? Boboiboy!! Kaizo!! Breakfast is on the table!!." Tok aba said while giving us a smile...I smile back and kaizo only nod..

After we finished our breakfast..I put the dishes on the sink and wash them...

I felt some arms wrap around my waist...I noticed that it was kaizo. ..I just let him do that and continue washing the plates..

Well, I can't help it!! He's too warm!! Yesterday was the best sleep that I ever had!

Kaizo ruffle my hair and I giggle and grab my bag as he follow me...

"I'm going now!!..." I yelled at Tok aba and open the door...

"Take care!!..." Tok aba and ochobot said together....

I laugh and I heard kaizo chuckle ...

We walk whole talking and laughing together...until I didn't realize that we were already at my school...

I turn towards kaizo...

"Well...I better get going...thanks for walking me here!.." I give him my rare smile...

His face turn red again and I was about to enter the gate but he pull my wrist and kiss my cheek..

Now..my face is completely red...

I ran and wave at kaizo while smiling....

But....there's something that I forgot....

Ah!!!!! The Project!!!!!!!!!!!

We didn't even  write a single song!!

Our project was to compost a song and have to record it and post it online....

Aish!! I've got to find fang!!

Since its still early...I ran around the school to find fang...

I went to the garden but his not there..in the classroom... The library...but I did not see him anywhere...

"How about the rooftop??.." I mumble to myself as I walk to the rooftop...

When I opened the door....I close my eyes and felt the wind....until I notice a figure was laying and he had used his bag as a pillow..
I realize that it was fang and I walk towards him...