Chapter 5

Reef's POV 

"I can't believe that Lo just did that!" I thought with a shocked look on my face.

Lo had pulled me onto her board and had started making out with me passionately. At first I resisted, but then I reaslised i couldn't get away until she let go of my neck. So I kissed her back. I actually enjoyed it a bit, but that's beside the point. 

After Lo had finished she whispered in my ear "Was that fun?" She asked.

" Y-y-yeah... k-kinda..." I stuttered.

Lo giggled and grabbed my board. "Hop onto this baby." She said winking.

"Oh crap! I never said we were an item! Don't call me baby! We're only friends!"  I thought quickly in my head.

Anyway, I got on my board and paddled towards a wave. I was hoping to show off to Fin, but as I rode up the wave, higher and higher I noticed she was gone. So was Emma and their boards. It was then I realised that they must of seen the little make-out session I had just had with Lo.

"Crap!" I said quietly, making sure Lo, who was behind me as the wave curled over us, didn't hear.

"How about we go back to shore now, Lo?" I asked pointing at sky which was now turning a light orange. 

"Ok!" Lo said cheerfully "Hope we can do that again!".

Me and Lo paddled towards the shore where I saw Broseph and Johnny picking up their boards, they had been surfing a bit away from us.

"Dude! What was that?" Broseph exclaimed as Lo disappeared down the track.

"Wasn't my idea! She leaned in and wouldn't let me go!" I protested.

"Well even if that was the case, it sure looked like you were enjoying it." Broseph retorted.

"Whatever." I said walking faster to get away from a Broseph.

"Who do I choose? I've got two hot babes who BOTH like me to choose from and to make matters worse, I like both of them! I can sense that Fin is hurt, other wise she wouldn't have left. So I don't know what to do! Lo obviously enjoyed that and and and..." 

I stopped thinking and walked up to the porch and went into the dining room to see what we had for tea. I was going to have a shower later. 

I saw Fin sitting at the table on her phone. Her eyes were red, obviously from crying and she was sniffing a bit. I couldn't make my self ask what was wrong, because I already knew. Once Fin nearly kissed me and one time, she actually did! 

Instead I ambled upstairs to my room and sprawled out on the bed. 

"What have I done?" I asked my self in my head.