Chapter 6

Fin's POV: 

I looked at Reef as he slowly walked up the stairs to his room. I knew he felt pity for me, but if he wants me to forgive him he has to say something.

I looked down at my phone. I was swiping through photos on my phone. A photo of me and Reef taking a selfie came up. I was in my yellow and purple bikini and Reef had his red board shorts on and no top on with his shark tooth necklace strung around his neck like usual. 

I swiped past it quickly, trying not to relive that moment again. I turned off my phone and walked towards the pantry to look for some dinner. All that was there was some chicken noodles, marshmallows, biscuits and rice. I grabbed a packet of noodles and boiled the kettle.

Then I heard footsteps. I looked up to see who it was. It was Lo.

"Hey sweetie! You see mine and Reef's make-out session?" Lo asked with a smirk.

"Of course..." I mumbled. The kettle went off and I poured the water into my noodles and brought them to the table to wait for them to cook.

"Jealous much?" Lo went on.

I looked Lo straight in the face. I grabbed my noodles and a fork and went up to our room. Emma was already there so I locked the door so Lo couldn't get in. Emma, Lo and I all share a room by the way.

I sat down and put my noodles on my bedside table.p and grabbed my phone out of my pocket and placed in on the bed.

"Feeling better?" Emma asked worriedly.

"No, not really..." I responded. I decided after my noodles that it was time to go to sleep. I got into my pajamas and realised Emma was already in them. I mixed the flavouring into the noodles and ate them quick and unlocked the door and went to sleep.