Chapter 3 - you recognized?

What? Did I hear right or did this guy-who-thinks-he's-smart just blew my image of a 'perfect girl having a perfect morning' in front of everyone?
I death glared at him ...
now that I see ,he looks kind of familiar...is he famous too?

I looked at miss Fiona who had an confused look on her face and Serene was trying so hard not to laugh as she totally understood the situation and the whole class were just taken aback that I did not just kill that smirking guy in front of me.

Who did he look like though?
Um....Like my childhood friend, boo-bear What was his real name again? Chase Hastings.... Yes! It's him, the so called popular model who disappeared three days ago but what would that idiot be doing here? And is his name Aaron.

Me, being the sensible person I am, quietly sat down beside Serene ignoring all the stares.

"So let's start the class....mr williams ,please take your seat beside mr Nathan smith" which was just behind me..
He smartly took his seat and greeted nathan....Little did I know that they were going to be best friends. I shouldn't have any problem with their friendship but it's definitely my bother when Nathan is Serene's boyfriend!

I-can-already-feel-you're-such-a-weird-girl glare directed at my back. " Enjoying the back view too?"
"Yup...beautiful" ugh.....
After 15 min-
I turned to look at him to ask him to stop staring but this time as he saw my face he gasped...

"I knew I recognize you....Ur the cute chubby cheeks who totally farted but blamed the neighboring fat woman in 50's at Katy's birthday party !" Woah! So he is chase and he recognised me ....
"Hey ...boo-bear who pressed his nose because of the fart saying 'Did you just fart? Because you blew me away!" I mean that was grossest pickup line someone could ever say....!"

"Oh pls you just don't have a good taste.."he whispered and leaned forward.
Ok, u wanna play it that way... "What's that supposed to mean? You eat broccoli with Hershey's ,so you have no right to talk about my taste!" I stared straight into his eye and we had a staring contest for at least 10mins.( which felt like forever)
"Umm....Sorry for disturbing your little reunion but let's come back to the topic for today" miss Fiona said with an amused expression ...Now that I think we're​ in class right now so that means our conversation was heard by everyone ...Shit! My face became red due to embarrassment and I looked around me just to see my classmates who were totally interested in our conversation and were disappointed when miss Fiona disturbed us. Wow! What a day.....

Oh yeah ...I've gotta ask Chase why is his name Aaron
So... am I not suppose to call him chase at all?
....that'd be soooo exciting!!
But, What is he trying to hide ?