Pacify Her

"That basic bitch leaves finally...

Now I can take her man."

Ugh.

I can't stand her whining!

Well she isn't really whining... more like talking to much. Stacy is still here talking to me about how I should open up to her more and tell her what's going on.

"Melanie I have to see if you are well enough to be back home. If you aren't then you have to go back to the rehab center and be there for 3 or more years. Do you really want that?" Stacy tells me. I don't say anything. I look her in the eye and sigh. "I didn't think so. Now, tell me how things have been since you left the center."

***************************

Stacy left and when she did, Johnny spoke to me. He told me that he was sorry and he didn't mean for any of this to happen. What bullshit. He was the one who forced me to...

Sam... I'm sorry

Johnny soon after left somewhere. I'm pretty sure he left to his girlfriends house. I hope she likes getting cheated on...

I had went back to my room because that was the only place I could think. Johnny isn't supposed to leave me alone. According to the staff at the center, I still may be dangerous to the community and others... Fucking bullshit. All of this. I didn't kill him. I only said I did to keep Johnny from going to that hell of a place. And look where it got me... trapped in my own mind. Trapped in my own self.

But whatever I guess... (Cue the picture of Melanie above)

Everyone could just.... die...

I get up and go back to my bay window. I look outside. The sun is hiding behind the clouds like a small child scared of what's in their closet. I smile at the thought. It's funny, because I was never afraid of my closet. I knew it was just my things in there. My parents never came in my room to see if I was okay. They would just mind their business like people should.

Like Stacy should...

I didn't tell her much. All I said was that everything was fine here and I didn't have a problem with Johnny being here. Of course, we both that is a lie. Stacy took down all her notes she needed and left. But before she left, she spoke to Johnny. I do not know what they talked about, but I'm pretty sure it has to do with me. I don't care anymore. Although it does spark my curiosity.

Soon after my thoughts clouded my mind with nonsense, I saw a couple walking down the block and into the driveway.

It was none other then Johnny and the basic bitch.

(See what I did there ^w^!!!)

They were coming into the house, holding hands. I rolled my eyes as I heard the door open and close. I noticed that my door was wide open. I quickly ran to my door and tried to close it but the basic bitch already saw me. She smiled a cold smile at me. I looked down. I heard footsteps coming in my room. I looked back up and saw her come into my room.

"So," She starts. "how does it feel to back?" I don't say anything to her. "I asked you a question! "

"Do you even care?"

"No. I only asked to see if you were suffering. If anything," She comes to me and pulls my hair really hard.

"Ow!"

"You deserve what you got for trying to take my man." She spits.

"He wasn't yours to begin with!" I snap at her. Her eyes widen and she slaps me across my face. She had let go of my hair and stood back.

"You better watch your mouth, you little bitch." She threatens.

"Or what? Don't you remember?" I look at her, giving her my creepiest face. I stand up from where I was and slowly go to her. "You are the one who said I was A MURDER!!" I yell and act like I'm going to hurt her. She screams and stumbles back. I laugh at her and sit back down. "I'm just warning you, don't get so attached to Johnny. You're just a piece of cake to him. He'll just discard you when he's done with you and move on to the next." I look at her.

"Sh-shut up! You don't know what you're talking about." She stands up. " You know just for what you did, I-I'm reporting you." She looks at me one last time and leaves my room.