Planet of the Dead

I'm feeling quite excited for the trailer for the Doctor Who Christmas episode this year so I did a lot of writing and editing and now I have two chapters ready, due to that here is the first part to Planet of the Dead.

-----

The Stone walked into the bedroom she now shared with the Doctor almost tripping on a box of her items that she still had not found a place for. The Time Lady glanced overseeing the Doctor lying in bed pouting at the Stone making her feel a little guilty. At first, the Time Lord thought she had run away embarrassed and regretting what they did last night. That was until she returned looking completely fine. "I thought you ran off." He continued to pout at her as she looked guilty, slowly making her way towards the bed and sitting on top of the covers since she was back in her normal clothing of her white blouse, black blazer, black trousers and black vans.

"Sweetheart the only time I run off is to either find you after you disappear or run away from something with from you." She promised cupping his cheeks in her hands before plopping on the edge of the bed. "If you must know then yesterday while we were taking everyone home there was a signal on the scanner. Search for rhodium particles. Guessing that was you?" She raised a brow.

"Ah yes, we can sort that out later..." he trailed off pulling her closer. "I don't know how you were distracted..." He grinned as the Stone laughed.

"Ego." She said between laughter.

"Yesterday you said you liked it, therefore I win." He smugly grinned at her. "Now please come back to bed..." he looked at her with a mischievous look in his eye before pulling her ontop of him, the Doctor trapping her in his arms.

She chuckled at his childish behaviour. "Doctor let me go please." She asked after trying to get up on her own, only to be pulled back on top of him.

"No this is nice."

"Doctor-"

"I like cuddling you." He protested nuzzling her neck. "Please."

"Doctor you were searching for rhodium particles on Earth, it's obviously important."

"It can wait." He replied in a muffled voice on her neck. "I'm comfy and we rarely do this."

"Doctor we cuddle when we read all the time." She rolled her eyes at him.

"But that's reading." He said in protest. "It isn't ever just you and me. The Doctor and the Stone."

"It's always just you and me." She replied looking at him cupping his cheek after he allowed her to move her arm knowing that she wasn't trying to escape his grasp just yet. "The two best friends who ran away from home with only each other." She chuckled. "Never stopping once."

"Look at us now." He smiled softly at her pecking her lips before being caught off guard his arms suddenly empty as the Stone jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom locking it shut before he had the chance to even attempt to chase after her.

"Stone." He moaned looking at the gap between the door and the floor.

"Rhodium particles." She reminded him. "Later I promise." She said through the door.

"But-" he whimpered.

"Sweetheart you won't win." She cut him off mockingly.